.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

vin diesel

images Vin Diesel in Babylon A.D. vin diesel. VIN DIESEL and PAUL WALKER
  • VIN DIESEL and PAUL WALKER



  • amit_sp
    05-15 05:21 PM
    I would recommend to shop around more. There are some banks who ask quetions such as visa status and other documentation and then there are some which don't. In my case; Citibank quoted for 0.5 additional rate due to my visa status but ING didn't.





    wallpaper VIN DIESEL and PAUL WALKER vin diesel. hair Vin Diesel vin diesel.
  • hair Vin Diesel vin diesel.



  • u.misc
    12-11 11:49 AM
    Looks like they are changing the spillover rules again from Horizontal to Vertical this is bad news for EB2 I

    Pardon my ignorance.... Can you enlighten me as how Vertical and Horizontal spillover works ? What exactly happens in Vertical spillover and how is it different from horizontal.





    vin diesel. Tough guy Vin Diesel wears it
  • Tough guy Vin Diesel wears it



  • immi_twinges
    07-20 03:01 PM
    Lest contact USINPAC!!!!!!!

    Lest see what they can do...





    2011 hair Vin Diesel vin diesel. vin diesel. VIN DIESEL Z THA HOTTEST GUY
  • VIN DIESEL Z THA HOTTEST GUY



  • Winner
    05-12 11:30 AM
    Called Senator Ensign and Hatch's office again.

    They both listened to what I had to say and assured that they will pass the message on to the Senators.

    One of the aides sounded surprised when I told her average wait time is at least 10+ years, please call senators in the list.



    more...


    vin diesel. Vin Diesel Rugged Muscles
  • Vin Diesel Rugged Muscles



  • go_guy123
    09-02 01:49 PM
    other options? u mean like Canada ?

    what life? do u have one? in Canada ? if u have, u wouldn't be on this US immi website posting stupid comments.

    sour grapes? feeling like jumped out too quick?

    feeling like NA GHAR KA NA GHAT KA ?

    :mad:

    Way better than EB3-I/H1B in US....actually jumping out was the best thing I did before the GC train wrenk. This site keeps me aware of the latest changes in US immigration. After my wife's cad citizenship I might work in US even. Till then myself and wife...combined earn well
    (I do agree as GC in US one can earn even more...I never deny that but GC is a pipe dream for India born)...actually I work incorporated (reduces tax liability)...sponsored my parents's pr few days back.





    vin diesel. vin diesel photos
  • vin diesel photos



  • inskrish
    08-11 11:44 PM
    Srikondo man,

    I dont care your fight with 'buddyinus' or your friendship with 'frankzulu' and whether you were travelling by air/car/ship - I would like to ask you a SIMPLE question.

    You started this thread saying that USCIS has a "deadline" for completing stuffs last Monday or last last Friday.... All of us trusted you that time - Could you please give us a responsible answer or status Update.

    I hope you will reply this time.

    Thanks,
    Hello,

    I think this is high time for us to control our emotions and live with realities. Often times, the customer service representatives don't have up-to-date information of USCIS's policies, decisions, and announcements, and we should not take their response as granted. For example, If you call a service center 5 times a day and ask a same question, you will get five different answers. In fact, Srikondoji mentioned what he had heard from NSC customer service staff. So, we can't blame either Srikondoji or customer service staff, but only USCIS.:)

    Regards,
    IK



    more...


    vin diesel. Vin Diesel Wallpapers
  • Vin Diesel Wallpapers



  • nc14
    05-23 03:13 PM
    My recurring contribution coming in next couple of days

    ................................................
    $270 + $50 recurring.

    Toppp





    2010 Tough guy Vin Diesel wears it vin diesel. Vin Diesel in Babylon A.D.
  • Vin Diesel in Babylon A.D.



  • lonedesi
    08-05 08:45 AM
    Members, who were complaining about the slow processing of I-140's at TSC & NSC, now is the time to stand up and get counted. Please take the time to review the letter and then mail the DHS Form 7001 along with the letter to USCIS Ombudsman's office.
    Members who have already done so, please encourage others suffering from these delays to join this campaign to make it effective. Also, please post on this thread once you have mailed the letters, so that others get motivated to join.



    more...


    vin diesel. great Vin Diesel pictures!
  • great Vin Diesel pictures!



  • bpatel23
    06-02 09:24 AM
    Hi my son is going to turn 21 on June 6th, we had applied for EB3 labor certificate on in July and the priority date is july 19, 2005. The I-140 was applied and approved in a month, therefore he will turn 21 next month on the 6th because the subtraction of one month from his age due to delay by USCIS in processing the I-140. My question is that is there any sort of help for EB retrogression for the children affected, and may get aged-out. As well as any other way that my son can apply for his I-485.
    Thanks





    hair VIN DIESEL Z THA HOTTEST GUY vin diesel. Vin Diesel visited with
  • Vin Diesel visited with



  • Libra
    09-14 11:21 AM
    bump



    more...


    vin diesel. Painted Foot - Vin Diesel as
  • Painted Foot - Vin Diesel as



  • Jimi_Hendrix
    11-08 07:06 PM
    Sorry for posting everything onto the forum. I had to do this after several attempts to post the zipped file did not work out.

    Anyways I just wanted to post this list so that we have an idea about who are the newly elected Reps in CA. This will help us if we decide to meet some of them in future.





    hot Vin Diesel Rugged Muscles vin diesel. Vin Diesel 440x274
  • Vin Diesel 440x274



  • Blessing&Lifeisbeautiful
    07-24 04:59 PM
    Even if you are RN licenes and educated in the USA. You still need a visa screen. I had to apply for visa screen. In my case it took only 1 week to get it. you can apply on line and send your documents. I'm not sure about the EAD though. YOu may wwant to post your question on the free Consultaion thread.

    www.cgfns.org

    I have applied for my visascreen, but the lawyer is saying that EAD and probably the application may be denied! I thought that it is required at the later stages of the GC process.

    Now please share the secret of HOW you got a visascreen in 1 week! I'm flabbergasted. This is the first I heard. Please share



    more...


    house vin diesel fast and furious vin diesel. American actor Vin Diesel has
  • American actor Vin Diesel has



  • chanduv23
    09-12 12:20 PM
    why do we have to get names from people...
    simply decide a course of action... like send out letters or the big-as calculator brother singhsa3 suggested and let them ship it out individually

    Well - what I am suggesting is - the more the authenticity - the more effective. The more the anonymous the less effective.

    It is not about names or addresses - it is about genuineness.





    tattoo vin diesel photos vin diesel. vin diesel wallpaper
  • vin diesel wallpaper



  • nc14
    05-31 09:27 AM
    $50 recurring sent to IV yesterday.


    .................................................. ...
    $320 + $50 recurring

    Proud to be an IVian. GO IV GO..



    Yes we have to



    more...


    pictures Vin Diesel Wallpapers vin diesel. ||Vin diesel plays dungeons
  • ||Vin diesel plays dungeons



  • ramaonline
    06-01 04:02 PM
    In such cases you need not worry - as the law only kicks in sometime in oct 08 - again the language is not certain until the time the president signs it - More changes are possible in the house if the senate passes it - The conference committee may again change the text





    dresses Vin Diesel 440x274 vin diesel. Vin Diesel Married
  • Vin Diesel Married



  • tnite
    07-11 07:18 AM
    I couldn't believe this. Wonderful news. Thanks

    But the downside to this is that most EB2 July filers have (or will be) been renewing their EAD's in August/Sepetember and this bulleting will not let USCIS give out 2 yr EAD's and instead hand out 1 yr ones.

    Just because your PD is current dosnt mean that USCIS will process your apps right away. There are folks whose PD was current under July bulletin and their apps haven't been touched based on some anecdotal evidence here..
    But the Eb3 news is not good.
    just my 2 cents



    more...


    makeup great Vin Diesel pictures! vin diesel. vin diesel fast and furious
  • vin diesel fast and furious



  • wanna_immigrate
    05-06 10:17 AM
    I am in a similar boat I got by second 140(EB2) approved this week. How do I know if my date is ported? Acutually I dont care about porting date I just want to find out if my new approved 140 is now referrencing my 485(filed under EB3) filed in July 2007.

    Thanks in advance for help.

    I have always been a passive reader of this post and multiple other similar posts. It helped me a lot and I thought sharing my positive porting experience will help/encourage others. Below are details of my long journey

    1. Initial labor
    a. Filed - July 8 2003 (no masters, no 5 years, Title: Systems Analyst)
    b. Approved - August 31 2006

    2. EB3 I140 (NSC)
    a. Filed - October 11 2006
    b. Approved - April 6 2007

    3. I485 (NSC)
    a. Filed - July 19 2007
    b. RFE - April 2009 (Birth Certificate related for me and Medical related for my wife)

    4. Perm
    a. Same company. By 2011, I was promoted multiple times and currently managing multiple projects. Every H1b that was approved after 2003 clearly showed the growth and the promotion on the job title and salary.
    b. Filed - Feb 9 2011 (Progressive growth within the same company, Title: Project Director)
    c. Approved - Feb 15 2011

    5. EB2 I140 (TSC)
    a. Filed - March 9 2011, Premium Processing
    b. Approved - March 21 2011 (A# and Priority Date retained)

    6. Interfiling
    a. March 24 2011 - Created a SR requesting the process I485 using the new EB2 140
    b. March 29 2011 - Lawyer sent the official Interfile Request
    c. April 5 2011 - Contacted both the senators and congressman. They were very prompt in responding back. Also sent emails to NSCFollowup and EBUpdate.
    d. April 7 2011 - Went for an Infopass Appointment (Useless in my opinion)
    e. April 14 2011 - Got the magic email at 9:15pm for both me and my wife. One of the happiest days in my life.
    f. Waiting on the physical cards to take a long break :)

    Wish the very best to everyone else waiting on the GC line.





    girlfriend vin diesel wallpaper vin diesel. Paul Walker, Vin Diesel
  • Paul Walker, Vin Diesel



  • JunRN
    05-29 12:59 PM
    I don't want to argue either.

    In my case, I saved $400 per month as I got mine on 4.5% interest rate. If I got mine on 6% interest rate, I would have paid $144,000 more in the entire duration of my loan. I can't say enough on the value of my house because it is the lowest compared to all my neighbors with same model. The location has the best school district in the city and the elementary school is 3 blocks away.

    Refinancing is a tricky part of this game. Refinancing is not always good because most of the time, you will start at month 1 again where the interest part is higher than the principal. It also has closing cost. One should only refinance if the difference is greater than 1%. 1% is only break even.

    I am not saying all others should buy now. What I am saying is that we cannot say it's not a good time to buy either. It depends on where you're buying.





    hairstyles Painted Foot - Vin Diesel as vin diesel. Vin Diesel is the Baby
  • Vin Diesel is the Baby



  • jonty_11
    07-06 01:25 PM
    I never saw this roumer any where..
    well its a few posts above on this thread..


    BTW, I am wondering why DOS keeps posting updates to July VB, rather than justmaking everything "U" instead of "C".....This is confusing.





    mmillo
    06-08 12:30 AM
    Will Fannie/Freddie give loan with 20% down while in AOS? i mean in regualr interest rate?

    Thanks





    hariswaminathan
    03-05 03:08 AM
    I hate to be the one to throw cold water on this - i dont believe its anything worth writing home about - I dont believe its really "pre-adjudication" for something exciting looming but IOs finally reaching the backlog of cases which they are supposed to as normal course of action to varify all the information pertaining to each case is correct and issue RFEs for missing bits. Dont forget last year they were all diverted to GC2Citizen cases because of voting bank pressure and coupled with July 2007 filers there was a huge backlog of cases just left pending.

    Generally Numbers dont lie (except Satyam) and I havent heard anything in Congress that may be remotely close to passing that may change the landscape for EB folks and therefore am guessing that they have not really been intimated on any urgent action to be done within next few months for something looming.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Total Pageviews