.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

mila kunis back tattoo in black swan

images hairstyles swan tattoo. lack swan movie lack swan tattoo images. lack swan mila kunis back tattoo in black swan. Natalie Portman in Black Swan
  • Natalie Portman in Black Swan



  • gctest
    09-13 09:59 PM
    july 07 filer yes.. but I have a PD of mid 2004... How in the name of almighty is that out of turn?

    but you are too stupid anyway
    so go home now..... and please don'y forget to pickup meds for your gonorrhea form csv pharmacy :D:D:D



    Are you July 07 filer who got the EAD out of turn? I bet you are.
    And if you are, keep your loud mouth shut! Before you pontificate, look at people and others like you who got in and created a mess!





    wallpaper Natalie Portman in Black Swan mila kunis back tattoo in black swan. mila kunis back tattoo in
  • mila kunis back tattoo in



  • ramus
    07-06 01:29 PM
    Why USCIS suddenly did this press release? Something fishy?




    Nebraska Service Center
    USCIS expects to provide in time-compliance for receipting of form types listed below:
    Data Entry:
    Compliant BY
    I-131 EB 8/1/2007
    I-140 EB 8/1/2007
    I-485 8/1/2007
    N-400 8/1/2007
    All other forms are currently in time-compliance.

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes06Jul07.pdf.

    So, if they accept our applications for July, we can expect the receipt numbers on Aug 1st.





    mila kunis back tattoo in black swan. Mila Kunis Black Swan Tattoo.
  • Mila Kunis Black Swan Tattoo.



  • h1techSlave
    03-03 02:09 PM
    There is no need for people to call USCIS. The PD date movement is based on demand. Even for a worst case scenario, USCIS should use 3300 visas for EB3-I. By Aug 2009, if they have only used 1000 visas, then DOS will move the PD for EB3-I by a couple of months.

    Now my prediction. We will see PD current for all categories except for EB3-I/EB2-I/EB2-C in by August 2009. EB3-I would reach 2003 Jan. EB2-I and EB2-C will reach 2006 Jan.

    I have no real basis for my prediction. Like Michael Crichton would say, no body can predict the future. We can only guess about what would happen in the future. Some of that guess is a calculated/informed guess; still it is just a guess.

    How many of the returning people would call USCIS to cancel their 485s? I see almost zero.





    2011 mila kunis back tattoo in mila kunis back tattoo in black swan. tattoo Mila Kunis#39;Black
  • tattoo Mila Kunis#39;Black



  • funny
    09-12 01:56 PM
    That is right. I said before and I am saying again. I am against sending flowers or calculators because.
    1. They cost money (Some people may not do that just because of that).
    2. USCIS will like those toys for their kids (Please come out of the movie mood, movies impress a lot but they are a lot different from real life). Believe me they will treat these things as wonderful gifts and we will end up spending time and money for these.
    3. It will not make any difference to USCIS.
    4. USCIS can always redirect all those flowers to orphanage or other places, what they cannot do is redirect our posters trying to put them to shame.
    I have been appealing a lot about this. Why do not we have a letter compain along with posters which should put them to shame. These should not only be sent to USCIS, but also to the press, congressmen, president of US and yes the director of USCIS. I have created several posters here.

    http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd4vkcmm_124c6jh9dg6&invite=mqk525
    http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd4vkcmm_127xvp53jdx&invite=cn4gjw5
    http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd4vkcmm_12895rfwtcw&invite=g7kcrzz
    http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd4vkcmm_130cvdpx4cg&invite=7bb9vs
    http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd4vkcmm_132g6jcsffz&invite=hczhh8x
    The letter campaign thread is
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21340

    Does anybody here agree with me ? Singhsa, your thoughts ?

    I totally agree with "bsbawa10" , Not many people will invilve if its a matter of spending 30-50$ and for sure stuff like Calculators and clock will go to the Kids of USCIS officers and their friends as Thanksgiving "Gifts". I think we should send mass letters to all the involved agencies with posters. Not only all the people will be involved, it will be difficult for USCIS to redirect the stuff to some orphanage/veterans Hospitals etc. Just my 2 cents.



    more...


    mila kunis back tattoo in black swan. Mila Kunis Black Swan Scene.
  • Mila Kunis Black Swan Scene.



  • SEP03NY
    08-12 04:05 PM
    One of my friend got receipt for I-140 and I-1485, He send on July 30th to Nebraska Service center. I have send on the 2nd July still waiting.

    Thanks





    mila kunis back tattoo in black swan. Mila+kunis+lack+swan+body
  • Mila+kunis+lack+swan+body



  • Libra
    07-06 05:17 PM
    All -ve thinking and -ve posts guys one more victim is waiting for your stinking comments go ahead and enjoy by discouraging others

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6156



    more...


    mila kunis back tattoo in black swan. Mila Kunis was good in her
  • Mila Kunis was good in her



  • sunny1000
    07-23 06:55 PM
    What is RD?

    It is the receipt date.





    2010 Mila Kunis Black Swan Tattoo. mila kunis back tattoo in black swan. hairstyles swan tattoo. lack swan movie lack swan tattoo images. lack swan
  • hairstyles swan tattoo. lack swan movie lack swan tattoo images. lack swan



  • amits
    07-20 07:01 AM
    We're lucky that IV leadership is so devoted to 'our' cause. There would be very few individuals in this world, who can even think of selling their house for benefit of a group. Hats off to Aman!!! You're a hero, sir!!!

    Now here is our leader selling his personal house for a collective good, and here we are.... a group of 21000 and not more than 2000 (optimistic figure) are contributors... A big shame!!

    Those who got benefited by selfless efforts of Aman, and core team, but still did not contribute ... do you have any explanation for 'yourself'?

    It's not about $10, 20, 50, 100 .... A person is ready to sell his house for your cause and you can't even make a small contribution in your own cause.

    Those who are not contributing, and some who still have doubts, just read numerous media reports of praise of IV and how IV was instrumental in the outcome of July 2nd visa mess. And then..

    Just stand up in front of a mirror and ask yourself - is your inaction justified? Is it your pocket that does not allow you to contribute or it's just moral poverty that doesn't let you do it? Is it justified to just 'wait and watch' how others fight for you, and when it comes to reaping the fruits.. you'll run to be first in line.

    Is it not the time that you come out, listen to your antar-atma (inner soul) and contribute something for your own fight....?

    _______________________________________________
    Contributed $550, includes $50 recurring from july 2007.
    Pledged $100 for reimbursing money to Aman and Core Team.



    more...


    mila kunis back tattoo in black swan. house Black Swan Mila Kunis.
  • house Black Swan Mila Kunis.



  • sparklinks
    07-14 01:18 PM
    Done





    hair tattoo Mila Kunis#39;Black mila kunis back tattoo in black swan. tattoo Natalie Portman Black
  • tattoo Natalie Portman Black



  • kumar1305
    02-24 04:12 PM
    Interesting discussion...

    My point - I am going to take things in a stride, basically wait till I can - doesn't hurt me as long as I go about my daily routine.

    All who are thinking of jumping the fence and giving up, one piece of advice - if you do not have kids and plan to have any in this life, please do it NOW - have them be born here (all of them) and then move on with whatever / wherever you want to go.

    At least this is a gift you will be giving your kids for their lifetime and all the generations following them (remember - a US citizen's kid can be a US citizen no matter where he/she is born) - so you will be arranging US citizenship for all your great^n * grand * kids (0 <= n <= infinity) !

    This is how I think about it when I do not think about MYSELF. Once the kids are born, you can flaunt their American Passports and feel happy in their well-being and security (for whatever it is worth) and move on to Canada / India / Singapore / wherever! Live happily.

    And do not forget your kids can sponsor you when they are 21.



    more...


    mila kunis back tattoo in black swan. Mila Kunis Dresses Aptly For
  • Mila Kunis Dresses Aptly For



  • gene77
    08-18 12:53 PM
    Please continue to post your comments on the letter - the sooner we can all agree upon the content, the sooner we can start sending these out.

    Also, is there a possibility of having a common meeting (all retrogressed EB3 candidates) with Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren expressing our situation - just a thought.





    hot Mila Kunis Black Swan Scene. mila kunis back tattoo in black swan. Mila Kunis.
  • Mila Kunis.



  • offohh
    08-02 05:21 PM
    This link which is giving prediction for Oct, 2007 looks totally off to me.

    if you see his EB3 predictions he is saying it will be close to to Jan 2007.

    Where in Jan 2007 EB3 China was Aug 2002 not April 2005.

    Don't know what is the reasoning behind these predictions.



    more...


    house images hot mila kunis back mila kunis back tattoo in black swan. natalie portman lack swan
  • natalie portman lack swan



  • alterego
    06-10 08:27 AM
    This is really dissapointing. Eb2 India has not moved at all. EB3 now unavailable. EB3 ROW now unavailable.

    When the reach the next fiscal year, things will be worse than now for EB India due to the loss of spillover.

    The need for visa recapture is now more than ever.





    tattoo Mila+kunis+lack+swan+body mila kunis back tattoo in black swan. MILA KUNIS BLACK SWAN TATTOO
  • MILA KUNIS BLACK SWAN TATTOO



  • wellwisher02
    04-01 09:26 AM
    Wow, so you're telling me be happy as somebody else is in pain now ???
    Their problems doesn't make me smile here. I want solutions to my problems.

    If you need solutions to your problems, you need to act as professionally as possible. Please stop throwing tantrums and also mind your P's and Q's when you utter expletives against the USCIS. Would you be brave enough, if not foolhardy enough, to reproduce whatever you've said in your threads here in a separate letter and send it out to the USCIS? Trust me, you'll not, since you'll act politely and courteously to make out your case. Decorous behaviour is called for when dealing with pertinent issues in the IV forum.



    more...


    pictures Mila Kunis was good in her mila kunis back tattoo in black swan. Mila Kunis Black Swan Gif.
  • Mila Kunis Black Swan Gif.



  • axp817
    05-15 08:26 PM
    Maybe someone that has had to go through this can respond.

    When you are working for a large(r) corporation, where all fees (including EAD/AP) are paid for by the company, who pays for the MTR?

    I was under the impression that the employer pays for the filing, attorney, etc. fees, am I wrong?





    dresses Mila Kunis. mila kunis back tattoo in black swan. The Black Swan Lily. Mila
  • The Black Swan Lily. Mila



  • Green.Tech
    06-04 11:51 PM
    Folks, the bills are going to be taken to the next level soon...We don't have much time....Please contribute financially for this cause so we can all get GC's sooner than later...

    Who knows when our next opportunity will come!



    more...


    makeup house Black Swan Mila Kunis. mila kunis back tattoo in black swan. images hot mila kunis back
  • images hot mila kunis back



  • srini1976
    07-11 09:44 AM
    Congrats to all the IV EB2 members who will benefit from the Aug Visa Bulletin. I am so happy for them.

    Will it move beyond June 2006 for EB2 India in September 2008 Bulletin?





    girlfriend MILA KUNIS BLACK SWAN TATTOO mila kunis back tattoo in black swan. tattoo Natalie Portman and
  • tattoo Natalie Portman and



  • User00
    01-10 10:11 AM
    Some good ideas and thoughts here. Here's my 2c :)
    One thing that no one has pointed out and I wonder if people even care about it, but to me its a BIG issue.
    All our hard earned $$$$ going into the Social Security and Medicare pool. Has anyone even thought about this ? If you look at your figure closely, it is the amount of money that an average american family saves over 1 year.
    I personally feel that it is too big a contribution to let it to waste and for me getting a green card would make me eligible to get all the benefits that I deserve and have rightly earned.
    Peace





    hairstyles Mila Kunis Dresses Aptly For mila kunis back tattoo in black swan. Mila kunis black swan tattoo
  • Mila kunis black swan tattoo



  • ronhira
    07-06 02:32 PM
    Guys for sake of transparency and moving ahead with a change, we should hold elections for the core team. Lobbying efforts are not working at all.

    absolutely, i need to see microsoft projects to keep track of the lobbying project. why can't the current folks show progress as per the microsoft projects plan. after the end of time and budget, we need to see the result in the form of our GC. that's how we do all our projects at work. why is this lobbying thing any different.

    if i can summarize bawa's point, we need to cut all ties with democrats, trash obama repeatedly unless we are sure that we have aligned with sarah palin and we are sure that we have been sidelined for next 8 years. wonderful strategy to ensure 100% failure, i luv it, the change we can believe in.





    chanduv23
    05-15 11:27 PM
    Sometimes lawyers are used to their old ways of doing things. However, IOs are not the same people of the old. Most IOs are new hires and still in their learning curve.

    I think the problem with your info. on USCIS screen is that the previously approved I-140 was changed to "denied" on same date it was approved. USCIS probably didn't have a log of the change.

    The only evidence to prove that it was "approved" before is your copy of approval notice and it seems they don't believe the legitimacy of your copy. USCIS relied solely in their faulty database system.

    Did you have a screen capture of the I-140 approval in CRIS? I screened captured mine just in case because it's another proof that one point in time, I-140 was approved.

    He got info from USCIS through congressional liason that his 140 was indeed approved on the date when the IO claimed it was denied and it was indeed revoked when he got a denial. The revoke was initiated by his employer.

    They seem to have all info proper. There is no faulty system. If there is faulty system, probably we have known by now with things never happening right





    raysaikat
    01-07 01:12 AM
    Believe it or not, I've met a taxi driver who graduated from an Ivy League institution and used to work at NASA in 60s and 70s and worked on developing algorithms for decompressing transmissions.

    This actually reminds me of the joke:

    A doctor's office got flooded. The plumber is called and he fixed the broken pipe in 5 minutes.

    Doctor: "How much do I owe you?"
    Plumber: "$200".
    Doctor: "What! Even I do not make $200 for a 5 minute work!"
    Plumber: "Which is why I changed profession."

    :D



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Total Pageviews