
champu
02-13 09:22 PM
i am going to marry my sister's daughter.. Sweet girl
All the girls are not like that. ;)
anyway my comments are about the crazy, career oriented, tradition less girls. And most of teh US girls are like that. Ofcourse not 100%, there may be few jewels..
Isn't it incest
All the girls are not like that. ;)
anyway my comments are about the crazy, career oriented, tradition less girls. And most of teh US girls are like that. Ofcourse not 100%, there may be few jewels..
Isn't it incest
wallpaper 2011 long hair styles for men
mirage
08-18 08:15 AM
Yesterday I filled up the appointment form of my local congressman. I will try if I can meet him and he could probably write to the public officials or could talk to rep. Zo Lofgren. In my opinion if we can somehow inform Rep. Lofgren, she will certainly do something. She seems really(genuinely) concerned for the plight of Green Card seekers...
I would request everybody to find out ways and channels to get this information to her....
grupak/mirage/pani6
i support your efforts and have printed out and sent letters to the people mentioned. Momentum for release of information should build up even if we have 50-100 letters from affected people...otherwise people won't know of EB-3 IND's plight.
I suppose we should followup with phone calls in 15 days to cement our request. We should have a poll on who all has sent the letter and made the call.
I would request everybody to find out ways and channels to get this information to her....
grupak/mirage/pani6
i support your efforts and have printed out and sent letters to the people mentioned. Momentum for release of information should build up even if we have 50-100 letters from affected people...otherwise people won't know of EB-3 IND's plight.
I suppose we should followup with phone calls in 15 days to cement our request. We should have a poll on who all has sent the letter and made the call.
Macaca
07-06 11:13 AM
The following articles talk about similar provisions (I think?) for undocumented. You can send them your story and ask them to write about you. You can also ask lawmakers for simliar provisions for you.
Students Take to the Road for Social Justice (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/07/04/AR2007070401531.html) Trip Is Part of Year-Long Program to Inspire Activism Among Black and Jewish Youths, By Virgil Dickson (http://projects.washingtonpost.com/staff/email/virgil+dickson/) Washington Post Staff Writer, July 5 2007
Students fasting for green card provision (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/07/05/MNG1QQR9RK1.DTL&hw=immigration&sn=001&sc=1000) DREAM Act would grant legal status for college, military By Tyche Hendricks (thendricks@sfchronicle.com), Chronicle Staff Writer, July 5, 2007
Students Take to the Road for Social Justice (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/07/04/AR2007070401531.html) Trip Is Part of Year-Long Program to Inspire Activism Among Black and Jewish Youths, By Virgil Dickson (http://projects.washingtonpost.com/staff/email/virgil+dickson/) Washington Post Staff Writer, July 5 2007
Students fasting for green card provision (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/07/05/MNG1QQR9RK1.DTL&hw=immigration&sn=001&sc=1000) DREAM Act would grant legal status for college, military By Tyche Hendricks (thendricks@sfchronicle.com), Chronicle Staff Writer, July 5, 2007
2011 Men Long Hair Styles
chanduv23
09-12 01:58 PM
These are all good thoughts but what u are suggesting takes some time.
The issue has two legs:
Leg 1: Process fix
Leg 2: Increasing number of greencards
What I am talking about is leg 1 and what you are talking about is for leg 2
and both are required.
I am not discouraging you for taking initiative - I am for it - let this be the first step towards doing something - but looks like we lack directive and path of execution.
The issue has two legs:
Leg 1: Process fix
Leg 2: Increasing number of greencards
What I am talking about is leg 1 and what you are talking about is for leg 2
and both are required.
I am not discouraging you for taking initiative - I am for it - let this be the first step towards doing something - but looks like we lack directive and path of execution.
more...

eb3retro
03-12 06:35 PM
Just got the email that Card Production Ordered. I hope it means the GC has been approved. Do any of you know of any situation like this?
r u sure, u r eb3, cos, in USCIS world, u need to be atleast 50 years old or waited in the 485 sstage for more than 10 years to get a GC in eb3? did u port pd or country interchangeability etc? either ways..congratulatiosn to u. hope you are not kidding around, cos ur case, is a kind of ray of hope for other eb3 veterans here.
r u sure, u r eb3, cos, in USCIS world, u need to be atleast 50 years old or waited in the 485 sstage for more than 10 years to get a GC in eb3? did u port pd or country interchangeability etc? either ways..congratulatiosn to u. hope you are not kidding around, cos ur case, is a kind of ray of hope for other eb3 veterans here.
Green.Tech
06-17 08:17 PM
...looking for Heroes, still!
more...

tapukakababa
03-10 01:33 PM
I have some questions?
1. Can you work for your wife and also get paid in check? or I will have to go for cash payment?
2. Can I have a second job in my wife's company and retain the original job?
3. Can I have a different occupation in my wife's company which is totally not related to my original job role? and then can I get paid in check or cash?
4. Can I work for my wife's company and instead of me my wife gets the check? Is that legal?
Thanks.
For all those who have sent PM.... Please note I am not an attorney or accountant... But then I had consulted my account and few attorney's ( paid the required fees to get them answered)... So please use your own judgement/caution.
1. Yes you can open a LLC singly or jointly with your wife/friend/anyone.
2. You can start the LLC even when you are on H1B but it is better that you wait till you get your EAD to get oprationalized. reason very very conservative view is that you cannot even write a check for your company or deposit a check... but this is a very conservative view....
3. To open a LLC you can use an accountant ( if you have one, it will be cheaper by a couple of hundred dollars) or use agencies like www.legalzoom.com/legalzip/LLCs/llc_procedure.html .... I have used both in the past....
4. Intially you can just form LLC as single or joint partnership and then elect as S corporations for taxing.... I forget within which period it is to be done, if I correctly remember when you file your first tax return or within 6 months you need to elect as filing as single person entity( then it becomes like your personal income) or you could elect as S corp....
5. You will a tax id for the LLC, business license and other documents when you form a LLC, You will need to maintain book and tax records for 3 years... best to have it managed by an accountant
6. You/ your spouse can work for your LLC.... Some of you if you want to after 180 days change employers can move into your LLC and maintain that you are employed in same occupational duties for your own LLC...
Hope I have been able to answer your questions....:cool:
1. Can you work for your wife and also get paid in check? or I will have to go for cash payment?
2. Can I have a second job in my wife's company and retain the original job?
3. Can I have a different occupation in my wife's company which is totally not related to my original job role? and then can I get paid in check or cash?
4. Can I work for my wife's company and instead of me my wife gets the check? Is that legal?
Thanks.
For all those who have sent PM.... Please note I am not an attorney or accountant... But then I had consulted my account and few attorney's ( paid the required fees to get them answered)... So please use your own judgement/caution.
1. Yes you can open a LLC singly or jointly with your wife/friend/anyone.
2. You can start the LLC even when you are on H1B but it is better that you wait till you get your EAD to get oprationalized. reason very very conservative view is that you cannot even write a check for your company or deposit a check... but this is a very conservative view....
3. To open a LLC you can use an accountant ( if you have one, it will be cheaper by a couple of hundred dollars) or use agencies like www.legalzoom.com/legalzip/LLCs/llc_procedure.html .... I have used both in the past....
4. Intially you can just form LLC as single or joint partnership and then elect as S corporations for taxing.... I forget within which period it is to be done, if I correctly remember when you file your first tax return or within 6 months you need to elect as filing as single person entity( then it becomes like your personal income) or you could elect as S corp....
5. You will a tax id for the LLC, business license and other documents when you form a LLC, You will need to maintain book and tax records for 3 years... best to have it managed by an accountant
6. You/ your spouse can work for your LLC.... Some of you if you want to after 180 days change employers can move into your LLC and maintain that you are employed in same occupational duties for your own LLC...
Hope I have been able to answer your questions....:cool:
2010 Long Hair Styles for Men with

mrdelhiite
06-21 01:38 PM
This has been there since a long time . Every new process has its backes and the resisters . The president of the US resisted the telephone also when Edison invented it . Relax don't lose your sleep about it . Atlanta is backlogged due to the incompetence and heavy workload of workers there . nothing more , nothing less .
I agree with you 100%... no point in being paranoid about what can happen ... if it does we will find a way to deal with it
-M
I agree with you 100%... no point in being paranoid about what can happen ... if it does we will find a way to deal with it
-M
more...
needhelp!
05-28 11:10 AM
Seems like there are so many threads about EAD renewals right now, are we going to be content with renewing EADs for the next 5,6,8 years? While there are no restrictions on discussing individual issues, lets not lose sight of the real cause of our group.
Contribute so that IV can assign more resources to work on fixing this whole mess!
Contribute so that IV can assign more resources to work on fixing this whole mess!
hair long hair styles for men with
srikondoji
08-11 11:05 AM
Was away on business travel for last 3 days.
Coming to your friend and his call, the information i passed on is what i got from rep.
Looks like there are lot of applications received by USCIS on july 2.
Hopefully we get some direction by next weekend.
Hang in there. We are all on the same boat in still waters.:eek:
A freind of mine called. He did NOT hear such thing from NSC. He even refefrenced this discussion
Coming to your friend and his call, the information i passed on is what i got from rep.
Looks like there are lot of applications received by USCIS on july 2.
Hopefully we get some direction by next weekend.
Hang in there. We are all on the same boat in still waters.:eek:
A freind of mine called. He did NOT hear such thing from NSC. He even refefrenced this discussion
more...

HopeSprings
12-23 09:56 AM
bad economy of 2009 is irrelevant to PD movement because of the huge backlog of pending cases. Just see the stats the USCIS had released earlier. Also, PERM applications dont take visa number. A visa number is allocated when a 485 is being approved.
So EBI reaching 2008 is almost certainly a zero possibility unless there are some legislative changes. There are simply too many pending cases from 2005, 2006.
Well, bad economy and less number of PERM applications in 2009 are very relevant to EB2I movement. Note that EB2I gets only around 3200 visa numbers every year in its quota but the number of spillover visas it gets from ROW has been around 12K-15K in past years. The visa spillover depends on how many visa numbers are left in ROW category. Less number of PERM applications in 2009 means less number of ROW cases filing 140+485 and thus less number of visa applications requested. Since, ROW is current, 140+485 can be filed as soon as the PERM is approved. PERM applications from ROW applicants filed in 2009 and early FY2010 will be able to move to 140+485 stage in FY2010.
However, movement of EB2I may be slower because of porting. Lot of people I know, have started the process to port their cases from EB2 to EB3 in 2009. This number can be substantial.
So EBI reaching 2008 is almost certainly a zero possibility unless there are some legislative changes. There are simply too many pending cases from 2005, 2006.
Well, bad economy and less number of PERM applications in 2009 are very relevant to EB2I movement. Note that EB2I gets only around 3200 visa numbers every year in its quota but the number of spillover visas it gets from ROW has been around 12K-15K in past years. The visa spillover depends on how many visa numbers are left in ROW category. Less number of PERM applications in 2009 means less number of ROW cases filing 140+485 and thus less number of visa applications requested. Since, ROW is current, 140+485 can be filed as soon as the PERM is approved. PERM applications from ROW applicants filed in 2009 and early FY2010 will be able to move to 140+485 stage in FY2010.
However, movement of EB2I may be slower because of porting. Lot of people I know, have started the process to port their cases from EB2 to EB3 in 2009. This number can be substantial.
hot hot long hair styles men long
vgayalu
04-25 11:05 AM
Yes . It is nice proposal to take the arrival date as priority date.
Some guys are applying from different states than where they work or living and get processed very quickly. some states are being delayed. So Taking the arrival date as priority date is genuine and fair.
:)
Some guys are applying from different states than where they work or living and get processed very quickly. some states are being delayed. So Taking the arrival date as priority date is genuine and fair.
:)
more...
house hair Long Thick Hairstyles
Lollerskater
05-01 01:58 PM
For all those who are upset with the House hearing, please take it easy. Please do not expect the hearing to discuss the details of each and every GC applicant's case. The objective of the hearing was to bring the folks involved in visa bulletins and GC processing, and make them all publically say and agree that Lofgren-Sensenbrenner bill will not flood the country with new people on the borders but at the same time since the federal agencies did not do their job properly, so it would make sense to recapture the visa numbers, and that's it.
I think that this objective was achieved pretty handsomely without much opposition. So everybody was on the same page, other than Ranking member King, whose job in such meetings is to oppose whatever the committee chair is proposing. Rep. King did not have much to say as Rep. Sensenbrenner has co-sponsored the bill. Noticeably, Rep. Gutierrez supported the bill, which means Hispanic Caucus may not oppose it either, hopefully. So it was all good.
The meeting really saddens me though. That is the extent of anyone's power to get USCIS moving? Just hinting to King that the congress is displeased?
I mean I'm pretty sure King is gonna just shrug it off. Listen to how deluded the man sounds. He thinks USCIS is doing a great job, what with all that bragging about efficiency. Obviously he doesn't realize he's standing there, in that meeting. because the efficiency he's bragging about is clearly NOT ENOUGH. In fact, it's pretty much shitty.
To make things worse, those people in there are controlling the fates of thousands of waiting applicants. And they don't even seem to know the difference btw H1 and 485.
I don't want to just go on feeding this negative train of thought. I just wish something more effective can be done. Isn't there a better solution?
I think that this objective was achieved pretty handsomely without much opposition. So everybody was on the same page, other than Ranking member King, whose job in such meetings is to oppose whatever the committee chair is proposing. Rep. King did not have much to say as Rep. Sensenbrenner has co-sponsored the bill. Noticeably, Rep. Gutierrez supported the bill, which means Hispanic Caucus may not oppose it either, hopefully. So it was all good.
The meeting really saddens me though. That is the extent of anyone's power to get USCIS moving? Just hinting to King that the congress is displeased?
I mean I'm pretty sure King is gonna just shrug it off. Listen to how deluded the man sounds. He thinks USCIS is doing a great job, what with all that bragging about efficiency. Obviously he doesn't realize he's standing there, in that meeting. because the efficiency he's bragging about is clearly NOT ENOUGH. In fact, it's pretty much shitty.
To make things worse, those people in there are controlling the fates of thousands of waiting applicants. And they don't even seem to know the difference btw H1 and 485.
I don't want to just go on feeding this negative train of thought. I just wish something more effective can be done. Isn't there a better solution?
tattoo Hairstyles For Long Thick Hair
JunRN
09-28 07:23 PM
They are working overtime for it, hopefully 24 hours as well. This is my fear even before this announcement that visa numbers be wasted again.
Maybe we can volunteer to adjudicate each of our own case...lol!
Maybe we can volunteer to adjudicate each of our own case...lol!
more...
pictures long hair styles for men

anantc
05-04 02:05 PM
Contacted and spoke to Secretary of following Senators:
Senator Chuck Schumer (New York)
Senator Patrick Leahy (Vermont)
Senator Dianne Feinstein (California)
Senator Bob Menendez (New Jersey)
Each one said that Senator is in the process of framing the Bill/Reform and working on it.
Keep going IV and its members, We can do it.... again.
Senator Chuck Schumer (New York)
Senator Patrick Leahy (Vermont)
Senator Dianne Feinstein (California)
Senator Bob Menendez (New Jersey)
Each one said that Senator is in the process of framing the Bill/Reform and working on it.
Keep going IV and its members, We can do it.... again.
dresses Women long hairstyles-Thick

thomachan72
03-19 01:38 PM
I would encourage that IV should compile cases of members who have been denied home loans because of their immigration status and present them to the president. Housing industry is in a crisis and they are denying loans to people with solid income????
more...
makeup LONG THICK HAIR STYLES FOR MEN
santb1975
06-17 03:14 PM
Wandmaker and Green.Tech - Thankyou for your leadership towards this funding drive
girlfriend long hair styles for men with
saibabu_d
07-18 01:40 PM
50$ each month.
hairstyles short hair styles for women

Alabaman
07-20 01:06 PM
Thats why we need to participate in the CNN Youtube video debate. See link
http://edition.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/youtubedebates/index.html
Them democrats, they will never help us. Because as per them "we are stealing jobs". We should really start something like the flower campaign to expose all these double talkers. I mean go and see the youtube video by Hillary about how she likes legal immigrants and all that BS. Now contrast that with her "Ney" vote for an amendment which would have helped the legal immigrant community to a great extent. With the momentum that we have currently with media, we should really start exposing these people for who they are, a bunch of hypocrites!.
http://edition.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/youtubedebates/index.html
Them democrats, they will never help us. Because as per them "we are stealing jobs". We should really start something like the flower campaign to expose all these double talkers. I mean go and see the youtube video by Hillary about how she likes legal immigrants and all that BS. Now contrast that with her "Ney" vote for an amendment which would have helped the legal immigrant community to a great extent. With the momentum that we have currently with media, we should really start exposing these people for who they are, a bunch of hypocrites!.
go_guy123
02-24 03:46 PM
As Ron Gotcher (imminfo.com) predicted Jobs bill passed at Senate.
Senate Votes 70-28 to Approve $15 Billion Jobs Bill
Though modest in scope, the bill was hailed by Democrats as evidence that the parties could work together.
Read Further.
Senate Votes 70-28 to Approve $15 Billion Jobs Bill - NYTimes.com (http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/25/us/politics/25jobs.html?partner=rss&emc=rss)
Bill loaded with pork is always easy to pass. Remember the bank bailout bill. Initially rejected but once there was "sufficient" pork it passed easily.
Senate Votes 70-28 to Approve $15 Billion Jobs Bill
Though modest in scope, the bill was hailed by Democrats as evidence that the parties could work together.
Read Further.
Senate Votes 70-28 to Approve $15 Billion Jobs Bill - NYTimes.com (http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/25/us/politics/25jobs.html?partner=rss&emc=rss)
Bill loaded with pork is always easy to pass. Remember the bank bailout bill. Initially rejected but once there was "sufficient" pork it passed easily.
ind_game
05-13 11:58 PM
This is strange, They are saying your I 140 get denied on the date it was approved...
What was the result of second MTR, Is that dismissed too...
No man.........I am waiting for the outcome.......In fact to be frank I am bracing myself for Writ of Mandamus Lawsuit.....frustration....
What was the result of second MTR, Is that dismissed too...
No man.........I am waiting for the outcome.......In fact to be frank I am bracing myself for Writ of Mandamus Lawsuit.....frustration....
0 comments:
Post a Comment