nareshg
10-09 01:13 AM
Congrats on getting your GC (EAD)
Thank You !!
Got my EAD, not the GC yet, want to start an LLC soon, but does not seem to be that simple...
Thank You !!
Got my EAD, not the GC yet, want to start an LLC soon, but does not seem to be that simple...
wallpaper Posts Tagged #39;jessica simpson
mchundi
03-10 12:17 PM
I'm not sure if the IV members were aware of this or not.
The following is from http://www.immigration-law.com/ which in turn is quoting AILA.
"However, the report indicates that the Judiciary Committee is working on a tight schedule as the Senate Majority leader Bill Frist reportedly threatened that unless the Committee completes the Comprehensive Immigration Reform bill by March 27, 2006, he would bypass the Senate Judiciary Committee and attempt to have his own Comprehensive Immigration Reform bill totally focusing on the border security and enforcement issues only passed by the full Senate. It is thus critically important that the Judiciary Committee passes the bill in one form or another by March 27, 2006. Please stay tuned to this website for the breath-taking development. "
The tragedy is liberals who want automatic path to citizenship for the illegal aliens may derail the whole process to embarass the moderates who want quest worker program if they feel their point of view has no takers.
--MC
The following is from http://www.immigration-law.com/ which in turn is quoting AILA.
"However, the report indicates that the Judiciary Committee is working on a tight schedule as the Senate Majority leader Bill Frist reportedly threatened that unless the Committee completes the Comprehensive Immigration Reform bill by March 27, 2006, he would bypass the Senate Judiciary Committee and attempt to have his own Comprehensive Immigration Reform bill totally focusing on the border security and enforcement issues only passed by the full Senate. It is thus critically important that the Judiciary Committee passes the bill in one form or another by March 27, 2006. Please stay tuned to this website for the breath-taking development. "
The tragedy is liberals who want automatic path to citizenship for the illegal aliens may derail the whole process to embarass the moderates who want quest worker program if they feel their point of view has no takers.
--MC
gcisadawg
02-08 07:29 PM
I don�t agree with this point. If I am doing something and taking care of my parents its my duty. it does not mean my wife also have to do tit-for-tat. It depends on the situation and circumstance. If she is the only daughter, her family situation is bad then we can think about it.
In this case, when her two other sisters and specially her brother also in the US, I don�t see the reason to support the in-laws. If you make more than enough it�s different. But when you are struggling to make your ends meet...I don�t support your point on this.
Maybe that brother's philosophy in OP's story is "Stop sending money to parents and in-laws, if its possible. Otherwise, maintain parity by sending money in small amounts to both parents. Its stupid to say my wife is not working so she has no business to send money to her parents. Its so wrong and I'm surprised folks can think like this". That is why that brother's parents and her sister are troubling OP.
In this case, when her two other sisters and specially her brother also in the US, I don�t see the reason to support the in-laws. If you make more than enough it�s different. But when you are struggling to make your ends meet...I don�t support your point on this.
Maybe that brother's philosophy in OP's story is "Stop sending money to parents and in-laws, if its possible. Otherwise, maintain parity by sending money in small amounts to both parents. Its stupid to say my wife is not working so she has no business to send money to her parents. Its so wrong and I'm surprised folks can think like this". That is why that brother's parents and her sister are troubling OP.
2011 April 23, 2011 -- Trend of
markandeyan
07-25 05:19 PM
Contributed $100 thru PayPal(Transaction ID: 3X3138428V341142D)
more...
mrajatish
03-15 11:32 AM
Any ideas on when this hearing is?
nyte_crawler
04-25 11:41 AM
What i meant was, although H1 it is a dual intent visa, you dont necessarily show your intention until you apply for your green card process. There are cities that follow different tax structures when you apply for labor or not. Technically, that when you are showing your intention of immigrating. So why throw a blanket on entry date on H1, when some of them dont have the intention of immigrating to US permanently. This will only increase the demand of the GCs.
H1B believe it or not is a "dual intent visa". F1 is NOT a dual intent visa. So what that means is even tho a person entered USA on H1B(which is Nonimmigrant visa) he can have a dual intent to "adjust status" and become a permanent resident.
So I would think it would very wise to be given a PD based on when a person started working on "H"
H1B believe it or not is a "dual intent visa". F1 is NOT a dual intent visa. So what that means is even tho a person entered USA on H1B(which is Nonimmigrant visa) he can have a dual intent to "adjust status" and become a permanent resident.
So I would think it would very wise to be given a PD based on when a person started working on "H"
more...
ultimo
07-24 08:53 AM
thats sad .
but they will come with a new bill after 2008 election :)
but they will come with a new bill after 2008 election :)
2010 jessica simpson sandals 2011
JazzByTheBay
03-12 04:11 PM
Hate to be repetitive, so just read my prev response.
jazz
Here is my point. I spend several hours 3-4 hours at least every day looking through the forum posts hoping to find ways i can contribute to efforts. There are several ideas that are generated in the forum. But cannot find out who is leading it. All i am saying is if we can have a listing of initiatives with some names associated. So i can contribute to the ones that i can support.
I am not sure if i am asking for too much here. I am not a IT guy. I do not know what it takes to post it in the front page.
jazz
Here is my point. I spend several hours 3-4 hours at least every day looking through the forum posts hoping to find ways i can contribute to efforts. There are several ideas that are generated in the forum. But cannot find out who is leading it. All i am saying is if we can have a listing of initiatives with some names associated. So i can contribute to the ones that i can support.
I am not sure if i am asking for too much here. I am not a IT guy. I do not know what it takes to post it in the front page.
more...
ksach
02-12 02:56 AM
it means freedom and a respect for my education, my skills and my hard work.
read my story below.
-------------------------------------------------------
America, the land of opportunity and freedom.
These days when I hear America being any of the above, I usually
sneer. 6 long years have thought me not to accept everything I hear.
Back home, I had respect. I had a good education and a great job. I
got an education from the best schools and the best colleges. I worked
for a big multi-national with a big fat salary and lots of
opportunities to travel to countries on work. I was a success. But I
wanted to be more. I wanted to be global. I wanted to work in a
different country for sometime. I loved seeing different cultures,
seeing different places; I wanted to see the world. Thats when the
offer for a job in the US came. I took it up because I could see the
US of A, the land of the free, the land of opportunity, the land of
the Cisco's and Microsofts and more importantly, the land of dreams. I
thought a couple of years working away from home would do me no harm.
Boy, was I wrong!!!!
The first few years in my new country of residence were difficult. I
worked for a startup with its crazy hours and insane schedules. Far
from seeing new places, I was busy at work. But I did not complain. I
liked the work and the company's passion to create something new. No
longer was I working on the junk companies outsource to third world
companies. I was working on the actual product, creating something
that was not done before, something I could be proud off. I was busy
at work, but it was not difficult to notice something, the Americans
worked hard, the people with green card worked harder, but the people
on H1-B worked hardest. I guess, the people on H1B had the most to
lose. But I did not give a hoot. I had a product to deliver. I never
had the time to think about my green card. I still wanted to go back
to my country, maybe not right now, but I wanted to. Right now, my
work was my priority and I would concentrate on that.
Slowly the years went by, and unknowningly I started seeing the
American Dream. I got a new car and expensive clothes, I started going
out with my friends, visited new places, and more importantly I
stopped feeling homesick. The apartment I shared with my friends was
my new home. So when my company asked me if they could do my green
card, I readily agreed.
I should have seen the signs. There were many of them; but I chose to
ignore. I should have know that people are exploited when I heard a
top executive at my company say once that he expects everyone to work
long hours and weekends because we had no options. The job market
outside was bad and none of us could find jobs. I should have known
that my cultural background mattered when the girl at the Albertson's
counter did not even look up to me, but was very friendly with all the
Americans ahead of me, or when an office colleauge introduced his girl
friend to all americans but ignored the Indians. I chose to ignore all
this, because I thought it does not affect me. As long as I did my
work or followed the rule of the land, nothing else mattered. I was
wrong again.
Two things changed in 2005. My company went down and I got married. I
was on H1B and had to find a job soon. I was already at the end of my
H1B tenure so not many companies were interested. That is when I
realized the disadvantage of being on an H1B. It did not matter that
my resume was impressive. My H1B status was more important than my
skill set. It it did not matter that I had already spent a lot years
in this country and my green card had been filed. It was hard finding
a job that would sponsor my H1B and my green card again. I did manage
to find one. But I was not lucky on my home front. My wife could not
work because she was on a dependent visa. She had given up a career in
India to be with me, but reality hit soon when she started getting
bored. She kept herself busy with books, TV and cooking. And life went
on, hoping that we would get our green card soon and we would be free
again. Free to find a job of my liking for me, and free to do any job
for my wife.
Its Feb 2007 now and there's still no sign of the green card. I
stopped hoping for one. I dont care for one. All I care for now is my
wife to be able to work in something she likes within any legal
boundaries.
Its been a long time since I legally came to this country. I was young
and succesful then. And now as I cross another anniversary of my
landing in the US, I reflect upon what I have gained. I have gained a
big bank balance, a good car, a good lifestyle. What have I lost -
plenty. I have lost my career, my freedom, my health, my marriage and
my family. I have been stuck in the same job for many many years while
all my friends have climbed up the corporate ladder back home in
India. Its not easy working on an H1B. My marriage has suffered
because my wife is unhappy that she cannot work, she's close to a
breakdown, my health has suffered because of all the thinking, and my
parents have sufferred because I have not been able to take care of
them. I never have cried so much at my helplessness as I have cried in
the last one year.
One thing I have realized about the US is that it is no different than
any country. Like any other country, the exploitable are always
exploited. (The big companies are not willing to fight for the welfare
of their employees. They fight to get more people into the country to
exploit.) Like any other country, the only thing that gets politicians
excited is money and votes. (Why do we need so money to lobby the
politicians? Isn't freedom and justice reasons good enough?) Like any
other country, it discriminates between the have and the have nots. It
is a country that has no respect for people. (Ask anyone who goes for
a visa stamping in the US embassy in India. I have seen old people and
ladies with small kids spend hours in the hot Chennai Sun to enter the
embassy for an appointment, just to be spoken rudely by the Visa
office. There was not even a shelter outside to block the sun. I have
never seen people turn into US haters so soon). It is a country that
wants our brains, but is not willing to show a heart.
Some people may argue that I have the freedom to quit my job and go
back to my country. But that is not freedom enough. I want the freedom
to choose when I want to go back. Its not easy to pack 8 years of your
life in a jiffy. Its not easy to pack 8 years of your life into 2
suitcases. Neither is it easy to restart your life in a different
place, even if its your own. It reminds me of an Indian saying -
"dhobi ka kutta - na ghar ka, na ghat ka". It means, a washerman's dog
belongs neither to the house nor the river banks. Thats me in a
nutshell, a "dhobi ka kutta."; a washerman's dog!!!
ps: I love this country as much as I love my own. But I wish this country loved me back as well.
read my story below.
-------------------------------------------------------
America, the land of opportunity and freedom.
These days when I hear America being any of the above, I usually
sneer. 6 long years have thought me not to accept everything I hear.
Back home, I had respect. I had a good education and a great job. I
got an education from the best schools and the best colleges. I worked
for a big multi-national with a big fat salary and lots of
opportunities to travel to countries on work. I was a success. But I
wanted to be more. I wanted to be global. I wanted to work in a
different country for sometime. I loved seeing different cultures,
seeing different places; I wanted to see the world. Thats when the
offer for a job in the US came. I took it up because I could see the
US of A, the land of the free, the land of opportunity, the land of
the Cisco's and Microsofts and more importantly, the land of dreams. I
thought a couple of years working away from home would do me no harm.
Boy, was I wrong!!!!
The first few years in my new country of residence were difficult. I
worked for a startup with its crazy hours and insane schedules. Far
from seeing new places, I was busy at work. But I did not complain. I
liked the work and the company's passion to create something new. No
longer was I working on the junk companies outsource to third world
companies. I was working on the actual product, creating something
that was not done before, something I could be proud off. I was busy
at work, but it was not difficult to notice something, the Americans
worked hard, the people with green card worked harder, but the people
on H1-B worked hardest. I guess, the people on H1B had the most to
lose. But I did not give a hoot. I had a product to deliver. I never
had the time to think about my green card. I still wanted to go back
to my country, maybe not right now, but I wanted to. Right now, my
work was my priority and I would concentrate on that.
Slowly the years went by, and unknowningly I started seeing the
American Dream. I got a new car and expensive clothes, I started going
out with my friends, visited new places, and more importantly I
stopped feeling homesick. The apartment I shared with my friends was
my new home. So when my company asked me if they could do my green
card, I readily agreed.
I should have seen the signs. There were many of them; but I chose to
ignore. I should have know that people are exploited when I heard a
top executive at my company say once that he expects everyone to work
long hours and weekends because we had no options. The job market
outside was bad and none of us could find jobs. I should have known
that my cultural background mattered when the girl at the Albertson's
counter did not even look up to me, but was very friendly with all the
Americans ahead of me, or when an office colleauge introduced his girl
friend to all americans but ignored the Indians. I chose to ignore all
this, because I thought it does not affect me. As long as I did my
work or followed the rule of the land, nothing else mattered. I was
wrong again.
Two things changed in 2005. My company went down and I got married. I
was on H1B and had to find a job soon. I was already at the end of my
H1B tenure so not many companies were interested. That is when I
realized the disadvantage of being on an H1B. It did not matter that
my resume was impressive. My H1B status was more important than my
skill set. It it did not matter that I had already spent a lot years
in this country and my green card had been filed. It was hard finding
a job that would sponsor my H1B and my green card again. I did manage
to find one. But I was not lucky on my home front. My wife could not
work because she was on a dependent visa. She had given up a career in
India to be with me, but reality hit soon when she started getting
bored. She kept herself busy with books, TV and cooking. And life went
on, hoping that we would get our green card soon and we would be free
again. Free to find a job of my liking for me, and free to do any job
for my wife.
Its Feb 2007 now and there's still no sign of the green card. I
stopped hoping for one. I dont care for one. All I care for now is my
wife to be able to work in something she likes within any legal
boundaries.
Its been a long time since I legally came to this country. I was young
and succesful then. And now as I cross another anniversary of my
landing in the US, I reflect upon what I have gained. I have gained a
big bank balance, a good car, a good lifestyle. What have I lost -
plenty. I have lost my career, my freedom, my health, my marriage and
my family. I have been stuck in the same job for many many years while
all my friends have climbed up the corporate ladder back home in
India. Its not easy working on an H1B. My marriage has suffered
because my wife is unhappy that she cannot work, she's close to a
breakdown, my health has suffered because of all the thinking, and my
parents have sufferred because I have not been able to take care of
them. I never have cried so much at my helplessness as I have cried in
the last one year.
One thing I have realized about the US is that it is no different than
any country. Like any other country, the exploitable are always
exploited. (The big companies are not willing to fight for the welfare
of their employees. They fight to get more people into the country to
exploit.) Like any other country, the only thing that gets politicians
excited is money and votes. (Why do we need so money to lobby the
politicians? Isn't freedom and justice reasons good enough?) Like any
other country, it discriminates between the have and the have nots. It
is a country that has no respect for people. (Ask anyone who goes for
a visa stamping in the US embassy in India. I have seen old people and
ladies with small kids spend hours in the hot Chennai Sun to enter the
embassy for an appointment, just to be spoken rudely by the Visa
office. There was not even a shelter outside to block the sun. I have
never seen people turn into US haters so soon). It is a country that
wants our brains, but is not willing to show a heart.
Some people may argue that I have the freedom to quit my job and go
back to my country. But that is not freedom enough. I want the freedom
to choose when I want to go back. Its not easy to pack 8 years of your
life in a jiffy. Its not easy to pack 8 years of your life into 2
suitcases. Neither is it easy to restart your life in a different
place, even if its your own. It reminds me of an Indian saying -
"dhobi ka kutta - na ghar ka, na ghat ka". It means, a washerman's dog
belongs neither to the house nor the river banks. Thats me in a
nutshell, a "dhobi ka kutta."; a washerman's dog!!!
ps: I love this country as much as I love my own. But I wish this country loved me back as well.
hair JESSICA SIMPSON photo
acecupid
06-11 12:59 PM
In a weird way, I feel this is good news. An old saying in China says 'Things will turn to their opposite at their extremes'. The moment before dawn is the darkest hour of the day.
I agree. Since politicians have no incentives from helping our cause, it has to come to an extreme breaking point when USCIS/DOS or politicians take any action. I think we have reached that point and that will help in highlighting the mess we are in.
Just trying to be optimistic!:)
I agree. Since politicians have no incentives from helping our cause, it has to come to an extreme breaking point when USCIS/DOS or politicians take any action. I think we have reached that point and that will help in highlighting the mess we are in.
Just trying to be optimistic!:)
more...
ggyro
07-22 11:46 AM
As far as I know the amendment is still a part of the Defense bill.
Sen Cornyn introduced it as an amendment to another bill on 19th (I dont remember the bill) in addition to the Defense bill and strictly speaking the motion to attach the amendment was rejected on the basis that it did not belong in that particular bill and not the amendment.
Texas Members - Would it possible to find out if Sen. Cornyn is planning to introduce the amendment again later this year?
Clearly, he has to work with Sen.Dick Durbin to gain support among the Democrats.
Sen Cornyn introduced it as an amendment to another bill on 19th (I dont remember the bill) in addition to the Defense bill and strictly speaking the motion to attach the amendment was rejected on the basis that it did not belong in that particular bill and not the amendment.
Texas Members - Would it possible to find out if Sen. Cornyn is planning to introduce the amendment again later this year?
Clearly, he has to work with Sen.Dick Durbin to gain support among the Democrats.
hot Jessica Simpson Invited By
rbharol
07-18 01:57 PM
Not to forget the people stuck in backlog centers.
I was stuck in backlog center.
Recently my company converted from Non-RIR to RIR and I got it approved
in a few months. In parallel, I had my labor approved via PERM too as a safety net, just in case dates become current.
I would personally suggest to change your case to RIR if it is not so and there
is no harm in getting PERM approval as well.
I was stuck in backlog center.
Recently my company converted from Non-RIR to RIR and I got it approved
in a few months. In parallel, I had my labor approved via PERM too as a safety net, just in case dates become current.
I would personally suggest to change your case to RIR if it is not so and there
is no harm in getting PERM approval as well.
more...
house photos jessicascripturl people-match Jessica+simpson+2011+people
mirage
04-30 03:56 PM
I don't understand how removing the country limit may have resorce implications, as how I understand is, instead of adjucation an EB-2(2008) from Mali you'll be adjucating an EB-2(2004) from India, what difference it is for them ???
tattoo from Jessica Simpson posts
arc
09-09 02:36 PM
And Help!
more...
pictures Jessica Simpson, recipient of
pani_6
08-04 07:19 PM
I was talking with my American Collegue about this Visa numbers and he heard this & decided to write a letter.I have toned down the harsh language ...but you can consider sending this out also..:)
;)
;)
dresses jessica simpson prom dresses
gc_bucs
03-10 11:28 AM
I'm not sure if the IV members were aware of this or not.
The following is from http://www.immigration-law.com/ which in turn is quoting AILA.
"However, the report indicates that the Judiciary Committee is working on a tight schedule as the Senate Majority leader Bill Frist reportedly threatened that unless the Committee completes the Comprehensive Immigration Reform bill by March 27, 2006, he would bypass the Senate Judiciary Committee and attempt to have his own Comprehensive Immigration Reform bill totally focusing on the border security and enforcement issues only passed by the full Senate. It is thus critically important that the Judiciary Committee passes the bill in one form or another by March 27, 2006. Please stay tuned to this website for the breath-taking development. "
The following is from http://www.immigration-law.com/ which in turn is quoting AILA.
"However, the report indicates that the Judiciary Committee is working on a tight schedule as the Senate Majority leader Bill Frist reportedly threatened that unless the Committee completes the Comprehensive Immigration Reform bill by March 27, 2006, he would bypass the Senate Judiciary Committee and attempt to have his own Comprehensive Immigration Reform bill totally focusing on the border security and enforcement issues only passed by the full Senate. It is thus critically important that the Judiciary Committee passes the bill in one form or another by March 27, 2006. Please stay tuned to this website for the breath-taking development. "
more...
makeup Jessica Simpson Full Figure
willigetgc?
04-30 01:52 PM
TIER I: LIST OF KEY SENATORS FOR CIR
Senator Scott Brown (R-Massachusetts)
(202) 224-4543
Senator Judd Gregg (R-New Hampshire)
(202) 224-3324
Senator Richard Lugar (R-Indiana)
(202) 224-4814
Senator Michael Enzi (R-Wyoming)
(202) 224-3424
Senator Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina)
(202) 224-5972
Senator John Ensign (R-Nevada)
(202) 224-6244
Senator Orin Hatch (R-Utah)
(202) 224-5251
Senator John Cornyn (R-Texas)
(202) 224-2934
Senator John Kyl (R-Arizona)
(202) 224-4521
Senator Mitch Mcconnell (R-Kentuky)
(202) 224-2541
Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-Minnesota)
(202) 224-3244
Senator Claire McCaskill (D-Missouri)
(202) 224-6154
Senator Jon Tester (D-Montana)
(202) 224-2644
Senator Jim Webb (D-Virginia)
(202) 224-4024
Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D-Rhode Island)
(202) 224-2921
TIER II: LIST OF KEY SENATORS SPONSORING OR CO-SPONSORING CIR BILL
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (Nevada)
(202) 224-3542
Senator Dick Durbin (Illinois)
(202) 224-2152
Senator Chuck Schumer (New York)
(202) 224-6542
Senator Patrick Leahy (Vermont)
(202) 224-4242
Senator Dianne Feinstein (California)
(202) 224-3841
Senator Bob Menendez (New Jersey)
(202) 224-4744
Sen. Ben Cardin (Maryland)
(202) 224-4524
All the numbers listed by Pappu are correct, and no changes need to be made.
I called both sets of Senators, and gave our stand on this immigration reform issue to each Sen. office, and here is the feedback from them:
Sen Brown: Will review the bill and will let his position known in a weeks time.
Sen Gregg: He has no position currently
Sen Lugar: Since the bill has no language yet, he would like to wait before he gives an opinion. He has previously supported immigration reform. He is continuing to meet with Sen. Schumer
Sen. Enzi: Does not support amnesty and he will let us know what his position on high skilled immigrant provisions in a week
Sen. Graham: Left message
Sen. Ensign: Has no comments, asked for NV address
Sen. Hatch: Staff read the press release regarding yesterday's framework, which states that this is partisan politics, and border enforcement has to be done first. Told him our position and asked for support
Sen. Cornyn: Could not leave message as there was high volume. will call back again. However, the message said that local offices need to be contacted.
Sen. Kyl: Has also released a press statement, did not read it, asked me to check it on the senators webpage. Took my opinion though.
Sen. McConnell: He just wanted our comments and the sen himself did not have any comment regarding immigration.
Sen. Klobucher: Has not fully reviewed what was in the frame work, took our opinion on the matter, and the staff asked for the zipcode irrespective of where you were from.
Sen. McCaskill: Their office has no opinion on the bill. She is in general support of legal immigrants. However, she wanted to see how things progress in the senate.
Sen. Tester: He opposes amnesty. took our opinion but did not want to take a stand on high skilled immigrants issue
Sen. Webb: left a message
Sen. Whitehouse: has not reviewed the framework. took my opinion.
Called Sens. Reid, Durbin, Schumer, Leahy, Feinstein, Menendez and Cardin's offices and thanked them for their support and leadership.
Senator Scott Brown (R-Massachusetts)
(202) 224-4543
Senator Judd Gregg (R-New Hampshire)
(202) 224-3324
Senator Richard Lugar (R-Indiana)
(202) 224-4814
Senator Michael Enzi (R-Wyoming)
(202) 224-3424
Senator Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina)
(202) 224-5972
Senator John Ensign (R-Nevada)
(202) 224-6244
Senator Orin Hatch (R-Utah)
(202) 224-5251
Senator John Cornyn (R-Texas)
(202) 224-2934
Senator John Kyl (R-Arizona)
(202) 224-4521
Senator Mitch Mcconnell (R-Kentuky)
(202) 224-2541
Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-Minnesota)
(202) 224-3244
Senator Claire McCaskill (D-Missouri)
(202) 224-6154
Senator Jon Tester (D-Montana)
(202) 224-2644
Senator Jim Webb (D-Virginia)
(202) 224-4024
Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D-Rhode Island)
(202) 224-2921
TIER II: LIST OF KEY SENATORS SPONSORING OR CO-SPONSORING CIR BILL
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (Nevada)
(202) 224-3542
Senator Dick Durbin (Illinois)
(202) 224-2152
Senator Chuck Schumer (New York)
(202) 224-6542
Senator Patrick Leahy (Vermont)
(202) 224-4242
Senator Dianne Feinstein (California)
(202) 224-3841
Senator Bob Menendez (New Jersey)
(202) 224-4744
Sen. Ben Cardin (Maryland)
(202) 224-4524
All the numbers listed by Pappu are correct, and no changes need to be made.
I called both sets of Senators, and gave our stand on this immigration reform issue to each Sen. office, and here is the feedback from them:
Sen Brown: Will review the bill and will let his position known in a weeks time.
Sen Gregg: He has no position currently
Sen Lugar: Since the bill has no language yet, he would like to wait before he gives an opinion. He has previously supported immigration reform. He is continuing to meet with Sen. Schumer
Sen. Enzi: Does not support amnesty and he will let us know what his position on high skilled immigrant provisions in a week
Sen. Graham: Left message
Sen. Ensign: Has no comments, asked for NV address
Sen. Hatch: Staff read the press release regarding yesterday's framework, which states that this is partisan politics, and border enforcement has to be done first. Told him our position and asked for support
Sen. Cornyn: Could not leave message as there was high volume. will call back again. However, the message said that local offices need to be contacted.
Sen. Kyl: Has also released a press statement, did not read it, asked me to check it on the senators webpage. Took my opinion though.
Sen. McConnell: He just wanted our comments and the sen himself did not have any comment regarding immigration.
Sen. Klobucher: Has not fully reviewed what was in the frame work, took our opinion on the matter, and the staff asked for the zipcode irrespective of where you were from.
Sen. McCaskill: Their office has no opinion on the bill. She is in general support of legal immigrants. However, she wanted to see how things progress in the senate.
Sen. Tester: He opposes amnesty. took our opinion but did not want to take a stand on high skilled immigrants issue
Sen. Webb: left a message
Sen. Whitehouse: has not reviewed the framework. took my opinion.
Called Sens. Reid, Durbin, Schumer, Leahy, Feinstein, Menendez and Cardin's offices and thanked them for their support and leadership.
girlfriend Jessica Simpson just a photo
singhsa3
04-30 04:34 PM
I hope u r right man...
For all those who are upset with the House hearing, please take it easy. Please do not expect the hearing to discuss the details of each and every GC applicant's case. The objective of the hearing was to bring the folks involved in visa bulletins and GC processing, and make them all publically say and agree that Lofgren-Sensenbrenner bill will not flood the country with new people on the borders but at the same time since the federal agencies did not do their job properly, so it would make sense to recapture the visa numbers, and that's it.
I think that this objective was achieved pretty handsomely without much opposition. So everybody was on the same page, other than Ranking member King, whose job in such meetings is to oppose whatever the committee chair is proposing. Rep. King did not have much to say as Rep. Sensenbrenner has co-sponsored the bill. Noticeably, Rep. Gutierrez supported the bill, which means Hispanic Caucus may not oppose it either, hopefully. So it was all good.
For all those who are upset with the House hearing, please take it easy. Please do not expect the hearing to discuss the details of each and every GC applicant's case. The objective of the hearing was to bring the folks involved in visa bulletins and GC processing, and make them all publically say and agree that Lofgren-Sensenbrenner bill will not flood the country with new people on the borders but at the same time since the federal agencies did not do their job properly, so it would make sense to recapture the visa numbers, and that's it.
I think that this objective was achieved pretty handsomely without much opposition. So everybody was on the same page, other than Ranking member King, whose job in such meetings is to oppose whatever the committee chair is proposing. Rep. King did not have much to say as Rep. Sensenbrenner has co-sponsored the bill. Noticeably, Rep. Gutierrez supported the bill, which means Hispanic Caucus may not oppose it either, hopefully. So it was all good.
hairstyles Jessica Simpson, recipient of
emartin
05-13 12:11 AM
hi guys,
For those who have some questions about corporation vs llc, please check this video (and some related videos as well)
Corporations and Limited Liability | Khan Academy (http://www.khanacademy.org/v/corporations-and-limited-liability?p=Finance)
Sal explains better than anyone else :)
For those who have some questions about corporation vs llc, please check this video (and some related videos as well)
Corporations and Limited Liability | Khan Academy (http://www.khanacademy.org/v/corporations-and-limited-liability?p=Finance)
Sal explains better than anyone else :)
ramus
07-19 06:16 AM
Only when you contribute more.. just kidding.
Thanks for your contribution.
Just did a paypal payment of $100
Confirmation Number: 42U11755V4035824R.
Great job, IV. I am proud to be a member of this community?
Where can I get an F5 key? :)
Thanks for your contribution.
Just did a paypal payment of $100
Confirmation Number: 42U11755V4035824R.
Great job, IV. I am proud to be a member of this community?
Where can I get an F5 key? :)
Green.Tech
06-07 12:30 PM
Bump.
0 comments:
Post a Comment