Humhongekamyab
06-11 12:42 PM
Instead of ruining our life running after GC, here are few options
1) if you really want to live in a developed country, move to Canada or Australia. their process is much simpler and faster
2) cash out your investments and move to India. you might end up back in US on L1 :)
3) since some of us have had babies here, wait till they can sponsor you.
i have personally done 2 of the above. I have a Canadian PR and i have established contacts in India in case i need a job there. What am i doing here? saving as much money as i can, and waiting for the right opportunity in Canada or India. GC can kiss my ......., i got better things to do in life.
Let's stop wasting our time and pages on ALTERNATIVES (Canada, Australia, India, or timbaktu). Those who are serious about the alternatives just opt for those. We are here to fight our case for increased visa numbers and lets do that.
1) if you really want to live in a developed country, move to Canada or Australia. their process is much simpler and faster
2) cash out your investments and move to India. you might end up back in US on L1 :)
3) since some of us have had babies here, wait till they can sponsor you.
i have personally done 2 of the above. I have a Canadian PR and i have established contacts in India in case i need a job there. What am i doing here? saving as much money as i can, and waiting for the right opportunity in Canada or India. GC can kiss my ......., i got better things to do in life.
Let's stop wasting our time and pages on ALTERNATIVES (Canada, Australia, India, or timbaktu). Those who are serious about the alternatives just opt for those. We are here to fight our case for increased visa numbers and lets do that.
wallpaper Grape vine illustration
mirage
03-31 06:15 PM
How insane you are, you are giving the credit of that to USCIS ??? I think you were sleping when people had rallies in CA and IV had 'flowers to USCIS' campaign, how about Zoe Lofergn's threat, I'm sure you don't know any thing. USCIS shares most of the responsibility of you and I being on this forum. USCIS was doing a tardy job and wasting several thousand green card numbers every year that's why DOS had to push them by making the world wide dates current. And 'no' they did not 'realize' any mistake, they did not want to get into legal trouble and get publically exposed(Zoe Lofergn asked for emails and all communication regarding Visa cut off dates). So they took the shortest and safest way to get out ...that u r crying over USCIS issues? Chill dude :). They were gracious enough to realise their mistake last year and hand out EADs to everyone. Full marks to USCIS for being spontaneous and doing the right thing at the right time. Infact its ppl like u who will always keep cribbing no matter what. Even after u get ur GC u will crib over citizenship delays. Shame on u.
Keeme
08-14 03:10 PM
This is the third place where I am posting this ..well why not ..In my view this is worth a shot since greenspan is also talking about it.
-----------
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080813/bs_nm/usa_economy_greenspan_dc
-----------
Former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan predicts U.S. house prices will begin to stabilize in the first half of next year, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday.
ADVERTISEMENT
Greenspan also offered a novel suggestion to bolster the housing market -- increase the number of potential home buyers by admitting more skilled immigrants
This is what will help us to clear backlog ! Wanted to post it few days back when news came from UK they wanted to bring more immigrants as one of solution to get their economy back on track.
Guys, IF any thing may come as 'rescuer' this year and help us to come out from this backlog and move the dates forward in next year visa bulletins, that would be 'current economy and housing market situation'. IF any thing can convinced Congress to clear visa recapture bill this year, it would be only 'current housing market situation'. To get the economy back on track next year, housing market has to be improved and its not happening !
-----------
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080813/bs_nm/usa_economy_greenspan_dc
-----------
Former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan predicts U.S. house prices will begin to stabilize in the first half of next year, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday.
ADVERTISEMENT
Greenspan also offered a novel suggestion to bolster the housing market -- increase the number of potential home buyers by admitting more skilled immigrants
This is what will help us to clear backlog ! Wanted to post it few days back when news came from UK they wanted to bring more immigrants as one of solution to get their economy back on track.
Guys, IF any thing may come as 'rescuer' this year and help us to come out from this backlog and move the dates forward in next year visa bulletins, that would be 'current economy and housing market situation'. IF any thing can convinced Congress to clear visa recapture bill this year, it would be only 'current housing market situation'. To get the economy back on track next year, housing market has to be improved and its not happening !
2011 Royalty Free Vine Clipart
JunRN
08-19 07:47 PM
Unfortunately, there isn't a fast lane for nurses. If your PD is April 31, 2007, my advise to you is to monitor the monthly Visa Bulletin and once your PD becomes current, you will know that it is just a few months ahead. For now, with the current turn of events, without the fast lane for nurses, you are looking at two years of waiting.
more...
TomTancredo
03-04 02:38 PM
Did you get to know what the RFE is about?
Its about late registered birth certificate... They want some secondary evidence...
Its about late registered birth certificate... They want some secondary evidence...
newuser
09-12 10:29 AM
I am Ok with this idea as long as the issue doesn't get diluted.
I think everyone should send the letter in the same format though.
I think everyone should send the letter in the same format though.
more...
NKR
09-11 04:14 PM
I m in ...They really dont know what they are doing ...How hard is it to find pending applications in thier database ?
Move to 2006 and approve 2006 cases and move it back to 2003 ...wow they really need help
This is frustating, I am yet to recover from the shock, I have started preparing to file premium H1 renewal next month. My PD is current but I have no hope of my 485 getting approved this month. I feel betrayed.
Move to 2006 and approve 2006 cases and move it back to 2003 ...wow they really need help
This is frustating, I am yet to recover from the shock, I have started preparing to file premium H1 renewal next month. My PD is current but I have no hope of my 485 getting approved this month. I feel betrayed.
2010 855 Grape vine Clip Art.
krupa
12-12 08:57 PM
Everywhere they mention spillover...they say quarterly. But they don't really enforce it. :mad:
At least , they improved the bulletin by adding more detailed information as well as an explanation about how it works.
USCIS issue GC not more than 9% of quota for eligible quota by each country during each first three quarters. Spill over happens only in last quarter of a fiscal year.
At least , they improved the bulletin by adding more detailed information as well as an explanation about how it works.
USCIS issue GC not more than 9% of quota for eligible quota by each country during each first three quarters. Spill over happens only in last quarter of a fiscal year.
more...
9years
10-21 09:08 PM
You are correct, it took around 10 months. From prevailing wage to labor approval. 2 months I mean filing actual labor application to approval.
hair Curled vine with grape leaf
diptam
08-13 02:24 PM
Thanks - I'll write a mail to the HR head to release 7001 on my request and will mention that they don't have to take responsibility. Enough is enough - i got another 2 yr H extension in July 08 so i should be good,anyway.
I'll keep you guys posted when i receive 7001 from HR by mail and i'll send it to Ombudsman office (along with that cover letter) immediately.
You should be fine. Everything we are doing is legal. We are not doing anything illegal by requesting Ombudsman's office to look into this processing delays.
I'll keep you guys posted when i receive 7001 from HR by mail and i'll send it to Ombudsman office (along with that cover letter) immediately.
You should be fine. Everything we are doing is legal. We are not doing anything illegal by requesting Ombudsman's office to look into this processing delays.
more...
ambals03
04-30 09:54 AM
Senator John Kyl (R-Texas)
Should say:
Senator Jon Kyl - (R - AZ)
(202) 224-4521
Should say:
Senator Jon Kyl - (R - AZ)
(202) 224-4521
hot Grape vine green Stock Photo -
Green.Tech
05-26 04:37 PM
Another bump!
more...
house You Tube videos: Vine and
sps1
08-04 01:07 PM
I have applied for labor certification in Dec 2006. In may 2007 I got a denail stating that the company is not "bonafide". It is a new company and I am the 1st applicant for labor. We sent all the supporting documents and requested for review/appleal in May 2007. Since then we did not get any status from them. My attorney called them last week and made an inquiry. DOL Atlanta said that they need to do the "central check" of teh company. They do this for every new company. Does anybody aware of this "central check". How long it will take?
tattoo Flower Clipart - Image 4
continuedProgress
01-06 06:07 PM
Looking for info on ADIT photographs?
Option 1 - looking up photograph specifications in AP filing info.
Option 2 - search on google.
HTH
Option 1 - looking up photograph specifications in AP filing info.
Option 2 - search on google.
HTH
more...
pictures Grape Vine clip art
singhsa3
07-20 01:19 PM
For my career sake, I hope you are right!
H1Bs taken care by California and Vermont centers. 485, 131 and 765 are handled by Nebraska and Texas centers.
Also, Nebraska is big and main center. They know how to handle load.
Here are the EAD statistics (real numbers):
Year Total received Approved
2000 1,451,527 1,325,840
2001 1,813,479 1,698,448
2002 1,745,976 1,573,842
2003 2,156,095 1,977,344
2004 1,640,703 1,694,623
2005 1,744,961 1,541,531
2006 1,462,583 1,188,770
By seeing above numbers, you can see how USCIS handles load of millions of EAD applications every year. so, 600K is not a surprise for them. In 2003, they got more 2 million applications, but they handled well. But it may be take one or two months extra, i.e. 3+2 = 5 months maximum to get your EAD. Thats for sure. They will be prepared for that when you they allow us to file.
If you already applied for EAD now, then you will for sure have a EAD by December.
H1Bs taken care by California and Vermont centers. 485, 131 and 765 are handled by Nebraska and Texas centers.
Also, Nebraska is big and main center. They know how to handle load.
Here are the EAD statistics (real numbers):
Year Total received Approved
2000 1,451,527 1,325,840
2001 1,813,479 1,698,448
2002 1,745,976 1,573,842
2003 2,156,095 1,977,344
2004 1,640,703 1,694,623
2005 1,744,961 1,541,531
2006 1,462,583 1,188,770
By seeing above numbers, you can see how USCIS handles load of millions of EAD applications every year. so, 600K is not a surprise for them. In 2003, they got more 2 million applications, but they handled well. But it may be take one or two months extra, i.e. 3+2 = 5 months maximum to get your EAD. Thats for sure. They will be prepared for that when you they allow us to file.
If you already applied for EAD now, then you will for sure have a EAD by December.
dresses Royalty Free Vine Clipart
desi3933
07-06 12:32 PM
Have all those visas made available been used up so far by USCIS? I doubt it.
It depends on how visa number requested is used in the I-485 approval and how it is termed as "used" from "made available".
___________________
Not a legal advice.
It depends on how visa number requested is used in the I-485 approval and how it is termed as "used" from "made available".
___________________
Not a legal advice.
more...
makeup grape vine clipart. On the subject featuring grape vine free woodland vines
bajrangbali
06-11 04:26 PM
I get a big laugh when I read some of the posts mocking each other...
I have expressed my view/gameplan and even mentioned those who like can take anything out of it...
all those who are asking for donation..would you be happy if I donate a 1000$...why not make IV a paysite :D
Anyone who wants to get in have to pay at the gate :D so much for free-forum
I dont want to list here all the charities and social stuff I do just because a bunch of morons demand donation...hahaha sounds like ganesh festival donation demand :D
just know that we all do stuff in our lives oneway or other to give back to society...
And the losers who could get 15% investment and mock other who got more...please grow up...world is much bigger than your box
anyways..since you asked me try a simple investment in wellsfargo around march,april with 100K and figure out how much you get...as they say your attitude is, if you cant do it dont let other do it or just live in denial :)
other guy who was asking for investment advise, I will PM you this evening..goodluck my friend..
I have expressed my view/gameplan and even mentioned those who like can take anything out of it...
all those who are asking for donation..would you be happy if I donate a 1000$...why not make IV a paysite :D
Anyone who wants to get in have to pay at the gate :D so much for free-forum
I dont want to list here all the charities and social stuff I do just because a bunch of morons demand donation...hahaha sounds like ganesh festival donation demand :D
just know that we all do stuff in our lives oneway or other to give back to society...
And the losers who could get 15% investment and mock other who got more...please grow up...world is much bigger than your box
anyways..since you asked me try a simple investment in wellsfargo around march,april with 100K and figure out how much you get...as they say your attitude is, if you cant do it dont let other do it or just live in denial :)
other guy who was asking for investment advise, I will PM you this evening..goodluck my friend..
girlfriend Grape vine Stock Photo -
jimytomy
04-12 06:49 AM
...nothing yet.
Did anyone else get any update?
We all hope you see ( Green Light) light at the end of tunnel ...soon
Did anyone else get any update?
We all hope you see ( Green Light) light at the end of tunnel ...soon
hairstyles Celtic-vine-corner
bpratap
05-28 06:36 PM
Congratulations!
I never had a problem with my immigration status in regards to getting a home loan. In fact, I got approval from 3 banks and I chose the one with lowest interest.
U got lucky as they didnt ask the Immigration status.
For me also they didnt ask me until they are about to approve the loan.
Gave me a scare, but finally all worked out
I never had a problem with my immigration status in regards to getting a home loan. In fact, I got approval from 3 banks and I chose the one with lowest interest.
U got lucky as they didnt ask the Immigration status.
For me also they didnt ask me until they are about to approve the loan.
Gave me a scare, but finally all worked out
HV000
07-23 12:42 PM
DEMOCRATIC SENATORS like Hilary, Biden, Obama, Kerry, Kennedy,
Dodd, Durbin blah blahed a lot for ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION but DID NOT HELP SKILLED IMMIGRANTS!!!
MOST OF THE REPUBLICANS HELPED US!!
Dodd, Durbin blah blahed a lot for ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION but DID NOT HELP SKILLED IMMIGRANTS!!!
MOST OF THE REPUBLICANS HELPED US!!
nyte_crawler
04-25 05:25 PM
Seriously it is impossible to change anything with the back-dated 100k applications. The only thing that could be done is help the future immigrants in a much better fashion. The only solution I see is, apply this rule after 1/1/2006. By applying this rule to back-dated applications will only create more chaos. Why would anybody would want to change the line again, because it is a different situation now. I would'nt. If that is the case, then USCIS should withdraw all their approved out-of-line GCs during 2004, atleast the retrogression will not be this bad. The best idea would be to wait and see if the current bill makes it out to the president with all the amendments included. That should relieve some or most of the retrogression.
0 comments:
Post a Comment