DSJ
07-06 12:35 PM
new from Aila.org
July 2, 2007, State Department Notice to USCIS Regarding EB Visa Availability
Has anybody got more info on this.
July 2, 2007, State Department Notice to USCIS Regarding EB Visa Availability
Has anybody got more info on this.
wallpaper feminine scorpion tattoo.

desidude
07-15 10:56 AM
Sent $10....
Thanks!
Thanks!

conchshell
09-10 05:20 PM
Considering 7% country quota and 26.7% EB2 quota of 140k, we get 2800 visa for EB2 annually. For first month this number comes out to be 234. Considering 1.2 dependents this means 106 families get GC under EB2.
I am sure they have more than 106 cases before the cutoff of 1 April 2003. This may also include people delayed by background checks.
But at the same time EB2 will get spillover from EB1 and EB2 ROW, so its expected that EB2 I will move forward. But how much that spillover is gonna be? Any data?
I am sure they have more than 106 cases before the cutoff of 1 April 2003. This may also include people delayed by background checks.
But at the same time EB2 will get spillover from EB1 and EB2 ROW, so its expected that EB2 I will move forward. But how much that spillover is gonna be? Any data?
2011 Celtic cross tattoo designs
Milind123
09-15 02:50 PM
Bump
more...
glus
07-06 12:41 PM
I wonder what.....something is coooking and they will be some changes soon. I have a feeling they are in fear of the lawsuit and media coverage as this thing has in fact taken off....
pappu
08-06 11:17 AM
I checked with IV core and few attorneys regarding this issue. You will need the consent of the employer since we are dealing with I-140 petition. Please speak to your HR and try convincing them to support you. We are not asking USCIS to expedite our cases. All we are asking is follow the FIFO and process cases in an orderly manner.
Please do not be afraid of approaching your HR for help.
You are working for the company and helping the company grow and HR should support you in immigration matters.
Support from employers will go a long way in making your cases strong, whether it is writing to USCIS or lawmakers.
Please do not be afraid of approaching your HR for help.
You are working for the company and helping the company grow and HR should support you in immigration matters.
Support from employers will go a long way in making your cases strong, whether it is writing to USCIS or lawmakers.
more...
villamonte6100
04-02 04:52 PM
No you or D.E.D. do not deserve an apology for being numbskulls as you both have an agenda of fear mongering so that folks do not raise voices for legitimate reasons.
You can do whatever you want to do, and nobody is preventing you. But nobody has the right to call anybody numbskull. That is really inappropriate.
My comments are just comments and you can agree or disagree. But you cant just abuse somebody because you disagree with his opinion.
But you, I guess you came from a very poor background or education. This is a forum for educated people only and I haven't insulted anyone here except you.
You can do whatever you want to do, and nobody is preventing you. But nobody has the right to call anybody numbskull. That is really inappropriate.
My comments are just comments and you can agree or disagree. But you cant just abuse somebody because you disagree with his opinion.
But you, I guess you came from a very poor background or education. This is a forum for educated people only and I haven't insulted anyone here except you.
2010 tribal heart tattoo
sameet
02-19 11:27 AM
I don't think anybody can predict EB-3 India as it is a lost cause (sorry for being pessimistic). The only way EB-3 India will see any meaningful progress is through legislation.
I don't understand why EB3-I is a lost cause. Isn't the percentage distribution for the various categories taken into account? I don;t think I understand how the percentage distrubution works probably. Can anyone please explain?
I don't understand why EB3-I is a lost cause. Isn't the percentage distribution for the various categories taken into account? I don;t think I understand how the percentage distrubution works probably. Can anyone please explain?
more...

kuhelica2000
09-15 05:13 PM
I wasn't planning on porting my PD until I read this nonsense "Injunction" threat. I will now port my PD; GCTest - go and file your injunction. If you don't have enough balls to do that I can lend you one.
That memo/document you pointed out is an interpretation. We have already said that USCIS's interpretation is incorrect. We intend to correct this interpretation with this lawsuit.
Infact, it would be wrong to call this a lawsuit.
We are aiming for an injunction (or a stay order) in step 1 of the lawsuit that would prevent USCIS from working on any interfiling/PD porting requests.
If the injunction is with retroactive effect, all the EBs (not just EB3) who have ported their PDs will have their cases frozen. USCIS would not be able to work on them.
The remainder of the lawsuit can take its sweet time... the injunction should serve the primary cause.
That memo/document you pointed out is an interpretation. We have already said that USCIS's interpretation is incorrect. We intend to correct this interpretation with this lawsuit.
Infact, it would be wrong to call this a lawsuit.
We are aiming for an injunction (or a stay order) in step 1 of the lawsuit that would prevent USCIS from working on any interfiling/PD porting requests.
If the injunction is with retroactive effect, all the EBs (not just EB3) who have ported their PDs will have their cases frozen. USCIS would not be able to work on them.
The remainder of the lawsuit can take its sweet time... the injunction should serve the primary cause.
hair Great Pink plumeria tattoo on
roseball
08-23 09:49 AM
AFAIK, this memo only applies to those I-140 petitions which do NOT require a labor certification approval. It does NOT apply to EB-2 Advanced degree holder petitions which require a certified labor and BS + 5 yrs or MS + 0 yrs of experience.
Though, for now, most of us who are filing in EB-2 Advanced degree holder category have nothing to worry, this definitely looks like a targeted approach where they are coming after everybody, one category at a time. So its just a matter of time it seems when they come up with something which targets everyone...
As per Matthew Oh's blog, this will be adopted on Sep 3rd.
Though, for now, most of us who are filing in EB-2 Advanced degree holder category have nothing to worry, this definitely looks like a targeted approach where they are coming after everybody, one category at a time. So its just a matter of time it seems when they come up with something which targets everyone...
As per Matthew Oh's blog, this will be adopted on Sep 3rd.
more...
newbee7
07-05 12:16 PM
We must try to aviod the I485/ EAD language though.
hot feminine tribal tattoos,
GCStatus
09-14 10:20 PM
Challenge is USCIS. Thats OUR ONLY TARGET.
So we stop the porting, you think you will get your Green Card quicker?.
I say this again, stop this, focus all your energy on USCIS. Dont waste on talking EB2/EB3 when you know it wont really fix the issue.
So we stop the porting, you think you will get your Green Card quicker?.
I say this again, stop this, focus all your energy on USCIS. Dont waste on talking EB2/EB3 when you know it wont really fix the issue.
more...
house feminine tattoos designs
iambest
09-11 07:01 PM
I am in!!
tattoo Org Tribal Tattoos Feminine 1
kannan
07-19 12:09 AM
Paid one time of Payment of $100 through Paypal (confirmation Number: 46W44575JB938171V), more to come.
Thanks to IV Team:)
Thanks to IV Team:)
more...
pictures of tribal tattoos helps

amitjoey
05-07 01:28 PM
i called 3 senators so far,
they r not sharing the senators stand but they are saying we understand this and we will pass on your message.
thay did not note anything. they did not ask name & other details also.
am i doing correct or am i missing anything?
You are doing everything right.
they r not sharing the senators stand but they are saying we understand this and we will pass on your message.
thay did not note anything. they did not ask name & other details also.
am i doing correct or am i missing anything?
You are doing everything right.
dresses feminine tribal tattoo designs

GC-Italy
03-20 10:09 AM
On page 10 of this thread you can see my other entry.
I got my receipt numbers on March 14th.
I immediately called customer service to figure out what my options are.
They inoltrated a request to expedite and gave me a WTCxxxxxxxxx confirmation number (similar to what happened to watertown).
I read the various forums and I cannot find any other example of this WTC confirmation numbers.
Are there other people that requested to expedite AP through the phone and got a WTCxxx number?
What is your experience with this method?
Thank you in advance.
I got my receipt numbers on March 14th.
I immediately called customer service to figure out what my options are.
They inoltrated a request to expedite and gave me a WTCxxxxxxxxx confirmation number (similar to what happened to watertown).
I read the various forums and I cannot find any other example of this WTC confirmation numbers.
Are there other people that requested to expedite AP through the phone and got a WTCxxx number?
What is your experience with this method?
Thank you in advance.
more...
makeup Feminine Zodiac
nursekm
10-24 12:00 AM
1) DOES THIS AMENDMENT HELP NURSES ALREADY IN THE LINE ?
2) DO THE NURSES IN LINE HAVE TO PAY $1500 TOO?
3) CAN SOMEONE PLS CLARIFY THE ATTESTATION PART?
REF : http://hammondlawgroup.blogspot.com/
2) DO THE NURSES IN LINE HAVE TO PAY $1500 TOO?
3) CAN SOMEONE PLS CLARIFY THE ATTESTATION PART?
REF : http://hammondlawgroup.blogspot.com/
girlfriend Tribal Tattoo Feminine.
gc_on_demand
04-30 03:11 PM
When this will end ? and will they put recording or transcript ?
hairstyles tribal feminine tattoo 1
rajeev_74
04-25 05:41 PM
Go back and look at the forum postings. There are much more amenable and practical suggestions made. This PD thing doesn't pass the basic test: was there a precedence or prior history, can it be done and does it lessen the time for one to apply for I-485 and GC. Does it reduce backlog?
PD as the date of < insert whatever> doesn't pass this basic test.
I guess we can move on then...Thanks
PD as the date of < insert whatever> doesn't pass this basic test.
I guess we can move on then...Thanks
WeldonSprings
05-02 04:15 PM
I know everyone has looked at the Visa Bulletin. Here is a quote from it-
2. Section 201 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) sets an annual minimum family-sponsored preference limit of 226,000. The worldwide level for annual employment-based preference immigrants is at least 140,000. Section 202 prescribes that the per-country limit for preference immigrants is set at 7% of the total annual family-sponsored and employment-based preference limits, i.e., 25,620. The dependent area limit is set at 2%, or 7,320.
So, don't you guys think that there more than 140,000 visas can be given away, if need me as it is this moment. So, I don't understand the retrogression???
It really appeared to me that by the way lofgren asked the questions, and her comments (So recapturing is first step, She mentions "i will let the co-author know that you like the bill to uscis/state dept officials" etc. See the video again if u missed it out) makes me think they will go ahead and introduce in house for voting. What happens in the house is upto your speculation. Lets cross the fingers and wait for updates.
by the way they have 5 business days to ask any questions or clarifications which will end on Wednesday, So until then lets sit tight.
2. Section 201 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) sets an annual minimum family-sponsored preference limit of 226,000. The worldwide level for annual employment-based preference immigrants is at least 140,000. Section 202 prescribes that the per-country limit for preference immigrants is set at 7% of the total annual family-sponsored and employment-based preference limits, i.e., 25,620. The dependent area limit is set at 2%, or 7,320.
So, don't you guys think that there more than 140,000 visas can be given away, if need me as it is this moment. So, I don't understand the retrogression???
It really appeared to me that by the way lofgren asked the questions, and her comments (So recapturing is first step, She mentions "i will let the co-author know that you like the bill to uscis/state dept officials" etc. See the video again if u missed it out) makes me think they will go ahead and introduce in house for voting. What happens in the house is upto your speculation. Lets cross the fingers and wait for updates.
by the way they have 5 business days to ask any questions or clarifications which will end on Wednesday, So until then lets sit tight.
greenlight
06-10 05:57 PM
Your PD in EB3 for ROW will be back into track in October 2008 as its said in the current visa bulletin dated Jul 2008 for EB3 preference. So once it is back to current in October then the new visa numbers will be alloted. Then you will get your GC. So just wait till October to receive your GC confirmation.
Good Luck!!!
Thnk you, Vdlrao, and other members for response to my question. They were very encouraging. I am grateful to have this IV community to provide and seek support.
Good Luck!!!
Thnk you, Vdlrao, and other members for response to my question. They were very encouraging. I am grateful to have this IV community to provide and seek support.
0 comments:
Post a Comment