indyanguy
09-25 08:15 PM
This is an excellent thread. It's something I've been looking for for a long time. I am still not clear about using AC21. Here's my situation.
July 2nd filer. Received EAD for me (primary) and my spouse. Waiting for I140 approval. I understand it's risky to invoke AC21 before I140 approval. After I get it approved, here's what I intend to do.
1. Inc a business in my spouse's name.
2. Invoke AC21 and join my spouse's company as a "Software Engineer" (my position in LCA)
If I do this, during I485 adjudication, all I need is an offer letter from my spouse company saying that I am working as a Software Engineer right?
Also, does USCIS care during I485 adjudication whether I got paid continously while employed with my spouse's company?
If for any reason, I decide to quit my spouse's company before I485 adjudication and move to a different company, Will I be able to do this?
July 2nd filer. Received EAD for me (primary) and my spouse. Waiting for I140 approval. I understand it's risky to invoke AC21 before I140 approval. After I get it approved, here's what I intend to do.
1. Inc a business in my spouse's name.
2. Invoke AC21 and join my spouse's company as a "Software Engineer" (my position in LCA)
If I do this, during I485 adjudication, all I need is an offer letter from my spouse company saying that I am working as a Software Engineer right?
Also, does USCIS care during I485 adjudication whether I got paid continously while employed with my spouse's company?
If for any reason, I decide to quit my spouse's company before I485 adjudication and move to a different company, Will I be able to do this?
wallpaper Men can sport the ushy brows
Caliber
05-15 03:47 PM
Finally at last today the web site shows that my Labor is certified. I am really glad at it. PBEC has shown us the HELL on earth and though I am 43 years old, I feel like much older than that due these PBEC guys. They never realize that this is our biggest milestone.
My NOF was on Prevailing Wage as my pay was 65K and PBEC wanted to increase it to 87K. But our attorney's have submitted third party surveys and we have given up thinking that PBEC will not agree for it.
I know how hard it is to live without a status. I pray that PBEC guys releases every one from their HELL. Details are in my signature.
My NOF was on Prevailing Wage as my pay was 65K and PBEC wanted to increase it to 87K. But our attorney's have submitted third party surveys and we have given up thinking that PBEC will not agree for it.
I know how hard it is to live without a status. I pray that PBEC guys releases every one from their HELL. Details are in my signature.
bestin
08-23 05:23 PM
This is what i understand
1.Advanced Degree-(where most of us fall into ) it is either masters or Bachelors+5 years
2.Exceptional Ability- Assume a guy who has a diploma or a 3 year degree with some certifications.In a normal scenerio he would apply for EB3.But this opens up the scope for him to apply in EB2 also provided he satisfies a 10 year experience and any other stuff from the criteria below...
Criteria
Official academic record showing that you have a degree, diploma, certificate, or similar award from a college, university, school, or other institution of learning relating to your area of exceptional ability
Letters documenting at least 10 years of full-time experience in your occupation
A license to practice your profession or certification for your profession or occupation
Evidence that you have commanded a salary or other remuneration for services that demonstrates your exceptional ability
Membership in a professional association(s)
Recognition for your achievements and significant contributions to your industry or field by your peers, government entities, professional or business organizations
Other comparable evidence of eligibility is also acceptable.
1.Advanced Degree-(where most of us fall into ) it is either masters or Bachelors+5 years
2.Exceptional Ability- Assume a guy who has a diploma or a 3 year degree with some certifications.In a normal scenerio he would apply for EB3.But this opens up the scope for him to apply in EB2 also provided he satisfies a 10 year experience and any other stuff from the criteria below...
Criteria
Official academic record showing that you have a degree, diploma, certificate, or similar award from a college, university, school, or other institution of learning relating to your area of exceptional ability
Letters documenting at least 10 years of full-time experience in your occupation
A license to practice your profession or certification for your profession or occupation
Evidence that you have commanded a salary or other remuneration for services that demonstrates your exceptional ability
Membership in a professional association(s)
Recognition for your achievements and significant contributions to your industry or field by your peers, government entities, professional or business organizations
Other comparable evidence of eligibility is also acceptable.
2011 guys getting there eyebrows middot; Lol ushy eyebrows.
newbee7
07-05 11:29 PM
Dugg! and posted a comment...
Please also digg comments.
Please also digg comments.
more...

sselva69
06-17 07:56 PM
My labor (PD 8/20/2004 EB3 from VA) has been certified on 5/14/2007 and last week received the certified docs.
Wish everyone who is stuck in BECs for their approval soon.
Wish everyone who is stuck in BECs for their approval soon.
leoindiano
06-25 12:40 PM
For every one person returning to their homeland, America is loosing 10 jobs to other countries.
You can cite some of the international CEO names, who returned from US and made fotune in their native land. Also, how the companies setup by them can take the US jobs.
You can cite some of the international CEO names, who returned from US and made fotune in their native land. Also, how the companies setup by them can take the US jobs.
more...
Caliber
05-15 03:47 PM
Finally at last today the web site shows that my Labor is certified. I am really glad at it. PBEC has shown us the HELL on earth and though I am 43 years old, I feel like much older than that due these PBEC guys. They never realize that this is our biggest milestone.
My NOF was on Prevailing Wage as my pay was 65K and PBEC wanted to increase it to 87K. But our attorney's have submitted third party surveys and we have given up thinking that PBEC will not agree for it.
I know how hard it is to live without a status. I pray that PBEC guys releases every one from their HELL. Details are in my signature.
My NOF was on Prevailing Wage as my pay was 65K and PBEC wanted to increase it to 87K. But our attorney's have submitted third party surveys and we have given up thinking that PBEC will not agree for it.
I know how hard it is to live without a status. I pray that PBEC guys releases every one from their HELL. Details are in my signature.
2010 was the realm of men.
skgs2000
12-11 04:10 PM
Hi Pappu and IV seniors,
I will contribute to IV generously(monetory and otherwise) if you help us with the filing of EAD/I-485 for approved 140's. Please do some magic so that it happens.
I will contribute to IV generously(monetory and otherwise) if you help us with the filing of EAD/I-485 for approved 140's. Please do some magic so that it happens.
more...

eb3_nepa
07-14 02:43 PM
Good job people. Lets make this a 50 page long thread.
hair Masculine men fancies himself

nlssubbu
10-01 04:20 PM
A cut-off date avoids submission of AOS applications with PD after cut-off date. In my opinion, this was the only reason to retrogress on July 2: avoid AOS submission whose PDs became current in July.
Now nearly all AOS applications have been submitted. Hence, setting cut-off dates conservatively is not that motivating.
Cut-off days not only determine number of applications that can be received at their end, but also the make eligible applications approvable. I think at times when the cut-off date resulted in more approvable cases than USCIS can handle, then they move it back as well.
May be they should have two cut-off days instead of one like this:
1. One for receiving applications beyond that date.
2. Another for approval.
This may help them to pick necessary applications needed from this pool and approve them without losing the allocated visas.
I think change has to come from the legislation wing to amend the procedure in USCIS.
Thanks
Now nearly all AOS applications have been submitted. Hence, setting cut-off dates conservatively is not that motivating.
Cut-off days not only determine number of applications that can be received at their end, but also the make eligible applications approvable. I think at times when the cut-off date resulted in more approvable cases than USCIS can handle, then they move it back as well.
May be they should have two cut-off days instead of one like this:
1. One for receiving applications beyond that date.
2. Another for approval.
This may help them to pick necessary applications needed from this pool and approve them without losing the allocated visas.
I think change has to come from the legislation wing to amend the procedure in USCIS.
Thanks
more...
jetguy777
01-21 11:10 AM
AabTuAgaGC and hopefullegalimmigrant Could you advise what date USCIS received your application for Advance Parole? Thanks
hot with his ushy eyebrows,
sareesh
09-13 01:39 PM
where you promoted for EB2 ?
thanks,
SG.
thanks,
SG.
more...
house raised some ushy eyebrows
sriteam
07-20 09:40 AM
This is unbelievable . Most Dems are against this???
tattoo with ushy eyebrows

badluck
07-24 02:33 PM
Are you talking about emplyment based or family based.. may be your wife sponsord you.. please clear.
more...
pictures Thick+eyebrows+vs+thin+
anju
07-19 05:30 PM
I have a question about a unique situation of getting stuck in BEC and applying 485 with a newer PERM case. If LC is stuck in BEC at this time, but the person has a new PERM+140 from a different location and applies 485. Can this person change the priority date of 485 when the old LC from BEC gets approved, and 140 approved, to the BEC PD?
I am on the same boat. But I don't know the answer! Guys please help.
I am on the same boat. But I don't know the answer! Guys please help.
dresses How To Pluck Eyebrows For Men.
rb_248
06-10 08:13 AM
Atleast EB2 is not moving back. I hope EB2 moves forward begining this October.
EB3 guys - Hope it dosen't nove back from where it was last month come October for you all.
EB3 guys - Hope it dosen't nove back from where it was last month come October for you all.
more...
makeup bold and ushy eyebrows.
ind_game
05-15 11:06 PM
Well, there you go. I am sure your congress liason will give you some good news next week.
thanks a lot for your wishes.....
thanks a lot for your wishes.....
girlfriend yay ushy eyebrows
pani_6
08-14 05:56 PM
Yes June may be June 07 and so you may see dates moving to June 03..lets see next month..
hairstyles my ushy eyebrows (gt;.gt;)
texanmom
09-12 12:51 PM
I have started targetting media in Houston, TX....can other Houstonians help please???
gsc999
07-14 08:38 PM
Running total so far $608
Good work. Let keep rolling.
Good work. Let keep rolling.
ramreddy
12-26 02:36 PM
I am on H1 w/ valid EAD . Got my labor and 140 in 05 and recently renewed by EAD.
There are 2 situations, to my case , though I am not sure how unique or otherwise they are :
-- My Immigration Labor petition promised me some $20K more than what I had made 05-09 period.
Far as I can see, GC Is prospective. This was for a Managerial level position to which I was planning to advance and will probably do so. So the position I am working in now and the prospective GC position as indicated in the labor are different.
- I left my sponsoring company briefly since my US client placed me in UK , where the payroll had to run directly and not through my company .So for 07 there was no W2 and income. 08 there is just income for last 5 months and it was lower that all prev years
-now I want to go back to India in 2010 Jan . and work from there for sometime. There will be no US income .
Right now EB2 is stagnating and never moved up since last 3 months .
I want to know given the above history
-- is there serious possibility of GC reject based on your wise exp
--- can I stay in India and when my category becomes current the gc is mailed back to me in India ?>
PL let me know what my options are .....and the best path
Wish you happy new year
Best
Ram
There are 2 situations, to my case , though I am not sure how unique or otherwise they are :
-- My Immigration Labor petition promised me some $20K more than what I had made 05-09 period.
Far as I can see, GC Is prospective. This was for a Managerial level position to which I was planning to advance and will probably do so. So the position I am working in now and the prospective GC position as indicated in the labor are different.
- I left my sponsoring company briefly since my US client placed me in UK , where the payroll had to run directly and not through my company .So for 07 there was no W2 and income. 08 there is just income for last 5 months and it was lower that all prev years
-now I want to go back to India in 2010 Jan . and work from there for sometime. There will be no US income .
Right now EB2 is stagnating and never moved up since last 3 months .
I want to know given the above history
-- is there serious possibility of GC reject based on your wise exp
--- can I stay in India and when my category becomes current the gc is mailed back to me in India ?>
PL let me know what my options are .....and the best path
Wish you happy new year
Best
Ram
0 comments:
Post a Comment